LAT - Latin Gold Ltd

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by ashleyd123, Mar 20, 2014.

1. ashleyd123

ashleyd123 Member

I'm not going to bore my fellow stackers with how's and whys, or this and that's. I have no fancy charts, and the fundamentals are well.....just not there. All I will say is, if you would like to make some money before EOTFY, buy some of these now and keep accumulating up to 20c by June.
    Please send me a 1oz round of your choice anytime in June (gold, silver or turd!) Enjoy :)
    Ash123

2. ashleyd123

ashleyd123 Member

I hope some of my fellow stackers listened on this one, one of the top performers in FY2015, (now MIG)

Now, back to the Jacuzzi to smoke my Cubans :)

3. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

That's a serious return, what got you in to them? I'm hoping a few people got in to PEN a couple months ago, even after the pullback I'm up nearly 50% on my first buy and 25% on my last package. If they get on to production this year it could be a big win like MIG.

I've actually had really good results sifting through recommendations from the forum (thanks finicky!). A few times I was lucky to book small profits, like FMG, and other times I got out too early, like AIG but I've made out well on every single one of the shares I've chosen from those recommended here.

We should start a little SS index fund. The silver stackers 20, we could chart it and see if we can beat the ASX.