The Petrodollar Report!

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by mmissinglink, Jun 19, 2015.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I subscribe to many newsletters from all sorts of precious metals firms (aside from the many dozens of other businesses whose newsletters I receive on a daily basis) Altogether, I receive literally many hundreds of emails a day....suffice to say, I don't have the time to read many and many are filed indefinitely or are deleted without much more than a skim read of the subject of the emails.

One of the emails I received today was from Scottsdale Bullion and Coin, a company who I have made a couple of purchases from over the past couple of years.

The thing in this current newsletter of theirs that caught my eye was a new report on the U.S. Petrodollar (a part 2 report). I checked to see if I had saved previous newsletters from Scottsdale Bullion and Coin but apparently I did not. I am interested in reading Part One of the Petrodollar Report but I found no link with a Google search.

So for those who also subscribe to the Scottsdale Bullion and Coin newsletter, by any chance do you have a copy of or a link to the Part One of their Petrodollar Report? Your help is appreciated.

And in case anyone is interested in the Part Two of this report, here's the section of the email newsletter which describes the report:

"Previously, we released a groundbreaking report on the state of the petrodollar and its influence on both the world economy and U.S. currency. The problem of an unwanted petrodollar still hasn't been resolved, so now we are proud to release PART TWO as an update to our original report, featuring new information, the state of global events and a look at how our predictions turned out.
    Do you know how precariously the U.S. dollar balances on different shifting factors, including the petrodollar, debt, entitlement programs and war?
    Are you aware that our government has propped up our paper currency on the petrodollar, but it's not working anymore?
    Without the gold standard in place and other countries moving away from the dollar, what is left to stabilize the currency?
    If you're interested in exploring these questions, take a look at our brand new report:
    THE PETRODOLLAR, Part 2: Dies with a Whimper? How to Prepare for the Impending Dollar Failure It's absolutely FREE and you can get a copy by calling: 1-888-812-9892" http://www.sbcgold.com/petrodollar-...ium=emailtxt1&utm_campaign=PetrodollarReport2

I am in no way affiliated with this firm nor do I gain personally from sharing this info.

2. bloggie

bloggie New Member

Yes I have read the same report about the petrodollar. Not a good outcome if we loose the hedge. There are exterior forces working against the United States.
    I fear were loosing our influence in this global matter and were not going to like the outcome if the petrodollar which uses U.S. fiat is replaced with the Chinese, Russian, or other currencies.
    A lot is going on behind the scene.