More visitors than Members on site, day and night?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by errol43, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Rad Dood

Rad Dood Member

Aaaargh nuthin ter be worried bout cap'n. Once a silver addic orlways a silver addic I sez.

2. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

I think that in general forums aren't used so much as in the past. At least the ones I was using in the past.
    I guess that people prefer to post quicker notes or use the "monkey" approach for example in FB, by pressing mainly two "buttons", "like" and "share". Or using Twitter. Or not writing anything, maybe just reading.

Few days ago I was thinking about the feeling I got that there are less active users who actually write some topics and posts. Maybe because there are just too many coins released every month.

I don't remember about my reasons why I joined. I guess I was searching for some coin(s) on the internet and came across this site. I don't remember correctly but I think at that time there was much more about PM in media I was following.

3. pixha

pixha Member

Aahhh is that what happened to the private trade forums

4. trav

trav Member

You nailed it.

I'm one of those who check in here at least once a week - yet my last actual login was the end of last year. You can probably tell I'm also one of those who refuses to buckle into the whole 'keep me logged on' thing heh