From a business owner to the public of gold and silver bullion buyers,

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by GoldenIslesCoin, Mar 30, 2015.

1. GoldenIslesCoin

GoldenIslesCoin New Member

Hello, this is Anthony at goldenislescoin.com. We have been in business for approximately 20 years. Our storefront is strong selling thousands and thousands of ounces per week. We are now transitioning into trying to grow nationwide. Any input on what you look for in a company when ordering silver? Also take a look at our website if you get some free time and please tell me any points that you see that turn you off or on. I have free shipping with absolutely no minimum, I notice a lot of places have a minimum and I want to be able to appeal the the people who are only buy one or two ounces of silver. I am currently have my developer work on tier pricing until then I will be selling in orders of 1,10,20,30,40,50,100 for one ounce rounds until next week until tier is finished. Again thanks for any input you can give megoldenislescoin.com www.Goldenislescoin.com

2. ryan71

ryan71 Member

Not overwhelmingly flashy. Easy to find products and the check out procedure is very simple. That's what I look for. Keep it simple. I don't like a lot of selling gimmicks. When I'm ready to buy I want it to be quick and easy.

3. GoldenIslesCoin

GoldenIslesCoin New Member

Did you take a look at mine? I appreciate the input because I was worried my sight was not flashy enough, I now feel that I was overthinking it thanks for the input. If you would like a molon labe silver round I will sell to your for $3 over spot shipping included. since you answered my question! Thanks for taking the time out to reply.

4. jcmproch

jcmproch New Member

replied with a PM, overall a nice start to your site!

5. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I thought the kids corner was thoughtful and nice - watch your public liability insurance tho'. FYI please understand international buyers may face import duty and high shipping buying from the US. Trust me you can't afford free shipping to me on a single coin from NC and import duty tax on silver plus import 'sales tax' for me would be very high leaving me with a likely 100% premium.

6. lostwords

lostwords New Member

Nice and simple. Do you plan on selling other shinny numismatic coins? Free shipping to Canada or is it free shipping to U.S only??

7. yrh0413

yrh0413 New Member

I tried to add something to my shopping cart, free shipping to Singapore...! now that is impressive. =)

Will you be offering the Slaying Dollar Zombucks? :cool: