Big German seller Zwei Euro Munzen bankrupt??

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Dutch Silver Bullion Collector, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Dutch Silver Bullion Collector

Dutch Silver Bullion Collector Member

Strange development bought a proof WMF 2015 1 oz Kookaburra coin through Ebay from this big seller, but he didn't respond on my mail and worst of alle the coin wasn't coming, strange cause i bought several times from hin, he 's a good seller.. This weekend i looked on his website it is totally closed because of circumstances!!?? Now Ebay has closed his acccount by the message that everyone woh has paid will get delivered?! Strange story who knows more of this, the seller doesn't respond on my questions (and i think several others) Pitty it was a good adress for the newest coins..

http://zwei-euro-muenzen.net/

2. MDAMDA

MDAMDA New Member

The Company closed all the business operations - seems that paypal has to pay a lot of the losses as the company won't deliver the paid orders.
    If you paid by bank transfer it is very likely that you will loose your Money.
    A lot of German clients paid by bank transfer and already complained to the Police.

This comany sold huge quantity of coins much below issue price and at any point such a Ponzi scheme fails

3. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

Yeah, not surprised by the bolded.. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened elsewhere..

If I were waiting on something from them, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I hope for all who are probably getting shafted, that they have used some sort of protection/insurance with their payment method.

Might cost a little extra, but it certainly pays off for times like these..

4. atlonsa

atlonsa Member

Not received a total of 4 complete order and several individual coins from previous orders. Payment only via PayPal, respectively, for several fresh orders open a dispute. For me, as a buyer, it is good that the deadline for claims via PayPal increased to 180 days.

Prices at the auctions were really low. Sooner or later, this was to be expected. (((

Price question - about 400 euro. Surprisingly, though most of the orders received, including Batman's coins, so I think that cheaply.

Do not compare to the case with one of the sponsors of this site - the seller without any bankruptcy on more than 1,300 AUD deceived, that benefit 700 AUD back through Ebay protection (unfortunately had a mistake to trust the dealer, because of what has delayed complaint commissioned 600 AUD).

5. Acme

Acme New Member

Thanks for warning us

6. lostwords

lostwords New Member

And the website still active??

7. MDAMDA

MDAMDA New Member

No coins on their website...

8. Saxamadmac

Saxamadmac New Member

I bought the opal series python from this company and had no distribution for 4 weeks after payment, so I contacted him and he said there was a distribution delay, I raised a case with ebay 2 weeks later and now paypal have refunded me. I'm sticking with Powercoin in Italy from now on, he's good..

9. Dutch Silver Bullion Collector

Dutch Silver Bullion Collector Member

I bought a lot from him he was always really good, so it's a pitty he's gone.. I hope i will get my money back from Paypal