STRONG smell coming out of Qld.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by errol43, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You have to be joking, right?

2. Revils

Revils Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'll take that as a no, but I would be the stupid one trying to defend The Greens against an army of anti-Greens keyboard warriors.

3. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Mr Newman failed to answer several questions put to him about several issues.. His standard reply was I stand for a strong state, jobs, jobs. Refused to answer any questions that he didn't want to.

RNT...Throw a bucket of poo over all PM's, be they red or blue.

Now where is the Minister who appointed the Chief Justice...Havn't seen hide nor hare of him during the election campaign...Too many hard ???? to answer ?

Vote 1 for a non corrupt Qld Government...Who? Don't ask me . MR iNFORMAL MAY GET A LOT OF VOTES. :)

REGARDS ERROL 43

4. errol43

A lot of western Qld farmers will be voting Green this time around...I wonder why...Even right winger Alan Jones is calling Campbell a bloody fibber.

Don't worry (Revils) keep stating your views, because that is what democracy is all about.

Regards Errol 43

5. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

You mean in the Qld election only? So Larissa Waters' comments about pink and blue toys for boys and girls creating gender stereotypes which leads to inequalities in pay and domestic violence wouldn't count? :p

I think The Greens have purposely shut up shop in this election campaign, shame they didn't shut up shop permanently and take their collective sociopathic selves to another planet.

6. mmm....shiney!

I seriously doubt that.

7. errol43

A breath of fresh air blowing over Qld.. The voters didn't come with baseball bats but they did bring their sledgehammers..

Campbell can do is on his way... Will Tony get the blame for the debacle that happened in the Qld election? Now lets hope that the NLP gives Turnbull the job so that this debacle doesn't extend into the next Federal Election.

I told you that there was a strong smell coming out of Qld.. :) Now its gone.

Regards Errol 43

8. Eureka Moments

Eureka Moments Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

9. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Bikers! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Strong smell!!! From your lips!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvDb_VAZJmg[/youtube]

10. mmm....shiney!

You serious??? :eek: The same "breath of fresh air" that blew across the electorate when Wayne Goss defeated the Nationals for the first time in God Knows How Long? Or maybe when Rob Borbidge got rid of the "arrogant" Goss? Reminds me of the same stench blowing 3 years ago when Newman removed the Bligh government. Mate, it's politics, the stench from the trough pervades our lives daily, regardless of which pigs are feeding at it.

Seriously errol, you'll be heartbroken if you pin your hopes on this mob doing anything different. It is an absolute impossibility for any government to achieve real growth. Governments are not responsible for growth, they are only guilty of retarding it. At best it is the level of retardation that changes from one electoral victory to another.

Tomorrow I wake up, tomorrow I go to work for myself. Along the way to earning a crust for myself I have to firstly collect tax on behalf of an absent landlord, a labour for which I am not paid. I then get to pay the absent landlord another share of my income further down the path. It makes no difference what colour jacket the landlord wears errol, the stench remains.

I'm indifferent to who won the election simply because it will make no difference, as a result, I won't be sharing in any electoral jubilation with you.

11. errol43

mmm....shiney....I won't be heartbroken, for I too know that it won't make a scrap of difference whether it is the red team or the blue team as far as the finances in the state of Qld are concerned and IMO that goes for the whole of Australia.

However, do I want other era of corruption like existed in the Joh era... No I don't. That was the way the Qld legal system was going...Glad to see Jack Dempsey, the former police minister gone..He just did what Campbell told him.

Is the absent landlord , a Corporation?

I ven up celebrating many moons ago when all we have is the same old issues raising their heads.

Tomorrow I wake up, hoping that someone, somewhere will grasp the magnitude of what faces all of us, financial difficulties for everyone,and the good old days of honest capitalism have long gone with Corporations screwing us all.

Qld is in a lot better financial position than other states...At least we have $70 billion in the QIC to fund public servant super. The other state super funds are unfunded..They have to find loads of $$$$$$ each year to pay super from taxes. I have brought this matter up before, and was proved right whilst many here disputed my claims.

Regards Errol 43

12. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It will be interesting to see how this government goes, bearing in mind the majority of seats are held by new members. Can they stay uncorrupted?

13. Eruaran

Eruaran Member

People still listen to Alan Jones?

14. doomsday surprise

doomsday surprise Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They will be a useless minority government and get the boot in three years times. That's the reality.