JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick .

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Luker, Jan 12, 2015.

1. Luker

Luker Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

Published on Nov 19, 2014

The who, how & why of the JFK assassination. Taken from an historical perspective starting around world war 1 leading to present day. We hope after watching this video you will know more about what happened in the past and how the world is run today.

2. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

JFK was killed by shadow government operatives under instruction from the future to reverse a nuclear war in our temporal thread.

3. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Nice one Pete, at the time hr was trying to take away power from the fed.

4. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Bump........

those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.

goes for a long time , but VERY important to watch and wake up to who and why rule the world.

It all boils down to money and control.

5. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Bump again..........

3 hours plus.

Maybe just watch the last 30 minutes.

Explains how we need an enemy to keep us busy and the rich richer.

The enemy that "they" have given to us is now a war with religion as the cover.

Bread & circuses

6. samoth25

samoth25 Member Silver Stacker

Watch the whole video. Clear and concise no sensationalism or hoopla

7. smk762

smk762 Active Member Silver Stacker

As concise as possible considering the detail and time frame covered. Decent pace and well produced. I've been getting through it in half hour stretches when I can and the dude's done his homework. The old movie samples are a great connection to the social culture of the times, in contrast to the re-engineered history we are more familiar with.

One of the better youtube docos I've seen in a while.

8. Luker

Luker Member

..there were only 24,000 views when I watched it initially on January 11th, 2015....now closing in on 200,000 views...

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." Mark Twain

9. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Enjoyed the presentation. It was well put together and very interesting in its ability to provide a consistent narrative weaving the threads of industrialists, monarchies, bankers, intelligence agencies, politicians, mobsters and assassins together, united under a single cause of monopolistic privelege and profit.

Absent of any evidence, it presents a theory only, but one which seems to fit with observations and experience relatively well.

I thought it was notable for identifying that the Russian revolution was the catalyst for the rise of the western military industrial complex, out of fear for the security of the monarchies of Western Europe, while claiming Mao of China and Castro of Cuba were CIA sponsored. The use of slave labour to maximise profits was a consistent theme, but the position of China and it's industrialisation is not considered in that light.

In summary, once the profit potential of global conflict was understood following World War I, all subsequent global conflicts have been manufactured for consolidating monopolies and increasing profits. JFK being a speed bump on the path to financial domination and extention of cabal control across the world. In essence, the presenter claims that all the events that happen are for the Profit, Power and Privelege of the powerful, at the expense of the ordinary communities of human beings. Often pitting communities against each other in their strategy of "Divide and Conquer", creating fear within communities while they profit from supplying and controlling both sides, and consolidating greater power.

4.5/5

10. Golden Retriever

Golden Retriever New Member

Thanks very much for posting this. It has to be one of the best documentaries I've seen. I've been watching stuff like this for ages and this did a great job of piecing it all together so that it makes complete sense.

11. TingTing

TingTing Member

+1. Thanks Luker for the original post. I am only halfway through, have to watch it in small sections to fully digest the historical details. It's just insane.

12. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

Thanks watched it all!