Suspicious Ebay bidder advise

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Berniemac, Dec 25, 2014.

1. miniroo

miniroo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

He can't cancel his bid so continue with the sale as it is, although today's the 26th so you already had that info before you began this thread???
    i'd like to know both his and your user name on ebay as I reckon your both just as shonky.

2. Berniemac

Berniemac New Member

Of course he can cancel his payment through paypal, it's called doing a chargeback.

My concern is if that he can chargeback AND get the a 2nd refund if I click refund in full. My intention is definitely not to keep his money.

Miniroo - I'm planning on selling some silver on this forum so I don't appreciate being accused of being shonky without a good reason,

As this thread has established reputation is very important, so I expect a bloody good explanation or an apology.

3. miniroo

no-one listens to me anyway so don't get your knickers in a not, your reputation will be based on your dealings, not my opinion.

4. miniroo

I never mentioned anything about cancelled payment, you should read it properly, I said he can't cancel his bid so continue with the sale as it is.
    in other words, file a non paying bidder after the due time.
    it's just too weird for me, it says funds not yet available, so you don't have payment, why would you refund something you haven't received yet?

your problem was you demanded payment for other items from another transaction, so in turn you got nothing now.
    if you just went through with the deal then blocked both accounts from bidding in the future you wouldn't have to concern yourself.

5. Berniemac

Berniemac New Member

Yep fair enough Roo, I got defensive cause you called me shonky, when Ive been trying to do everything legit.

I have refunded the guys money, since he never replied to my questions, and have blocked both his accounts from bidding on further auctions.

Hopefully this is the last I'll have to deal with it, still not sure what he was pulling.

I'll just relist them again as most of the time I have no trouble and they pay straight away.

6. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

He may have another account.