GET READY GET READY GET READY for next week

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Mike0770, Dec 18, 2014.

1. HateFiat

HateFiat New Member

I am sure there will be a change in silver prices in the next five minutes or so. Not the least because the price of silver is never constant due to people trading it! :p

2. SovereignBuyerMelbourne

SovereignBuyerMelbourne Member

What's going on next week?
    The only thing I've herd about is that Russia might make one final desperation maneuver and sell a lot of its gold reserves. and on Tuesday Russia has year on year GDP figures out?

3. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

That seems to be a rehash cut down version of last year's pre-Christmas article by Sarah Griffiths Published 18 December 2013 that leaves out pertinent information including...

'As for excessive alcohol consumption, our study shows that it has a significant negative impact on health.' "Alcohol abuse kills 22,000 people prematurely in the UK, according to Pru Health and approximately 25,000 people in the U.S. annually."

'Next, we plan to harness our observations made in this study to address bigger questions on the immune system, such as how can we boost our immune responses to vaccination, a particular challenge for our elderly.'

read more here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...l-boosts-immune-makes-vaccines-effective.html

4. MrLeprechaun

MrLeprechaun Member

Sometimes I'm not sure if postings like this genuinely reflect the author's view or they're just out to light up the SS forum :lol:

Guaranteed way to get a response on the SS forum = create a new thread with an unsubstantiated big call on the spot price :p

I look forward to your revisit next week Mike. Will be an entertaining read.

5. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjQzJAKxTrE?t=16s[/youtube]

6. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

Unspecified and highly vague rumor from an anonymous person on an Internet forum suggesting I should keep an eye out for a "financial event" next week, maybe...WHY GOD, WHY CAN I ONLY TAKE OUT $800 CASH ADVANCES ON MY CREDIT CARD A DAY, SEVERELY CURTAILING MY ABILITY TO CAPITALIZE ON THIS ROCK SOLID PREDICTION?

Can anyone recommend some cash loan places? Interest and fees be damned, I have to get ready for...the event.

7. CFP

CFP New Member

Reminds me of a story I heard about a guy who lived overseas for a number of years and 12 months before he left that certain country he started using a number of different places that did pay day loans. Paid them back relatively quickly so he didn't get stung on interest. Then a week before he officially left he went to all of these places and cleaned up with about 5 grand... never to be seen in that particular country ever again.

8. ryan71

ryan71 Member

9. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What about coal prices for those that haven't been so good?

10. trader10

trader10 Member

lol :lol:... I expect, sunshine, family, happiness, plenty of presents, food, music, love and peace for next week.... I could not care less of any movement on the markets at this time of the year....

If you have not prepared yourself enough after hearing the countries are accelerating on repatriation of gold reserves.... it won't be now or on Xmas week that you will get ready.....

Let's see what you've got boy.... better be good.... lol

cheers

11. haveblue

haveblue New Member

Be careful what you wish for..... ;)

12. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

+1

13. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There is a tale about the Dublin airport short term car park being filled every day just after the GFC, but the officials noticed that the takings for the day were next to nothing. They did some checking and found that the car park was filled with cars purchased on no-deposit loans by 'foreign' workers. When the work dried up these workers simply drove to the airport and flew home. Apparently there were millions of euros involved in the whole scheme, with cars abandoned all across Ireland. The banks sent investigators to Romania, Poland and so on, but managed to find only a small percentage of repayments.

14. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

we have a say thanks button ;)

15. rodmadman

rodmadman New Member

You don't know and you can't predict anything. The Illuminati controls how it goes using world economic conditions. It will be when and how they choose it to happen and nothing else. They control the wealth and always will until eastern markets can overthrow their powers if in fact they will ever be able to and don't wish for that end. It won't be pretty for the west.

16. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

17. rodmadman

rodmadman New Member

LOL

18. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

19. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have some cash in an account ready for what ever happens if a decent drop happens I will Probs buy 2.5kg of silver unallocated if it jumps up sell it back or claim it, either way... Winning

20. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

A tale of twin cities?

In Perth Australia loads of young Irish people came for the abundance of work, when they got bored with Perth and earned lots of money they drove their cheap un roadworthy un insured cars to Perth domestic airport public car park that charges $5 per hour and took off to Sydney never to return lol

I say use the worlds airport rip off car parks as a dumping ground and save on Taxi fares :)