2014 EMei Medal (3rd Wutai Medal) - VIDEO

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by barsenault, Dec 6, 2014.

1. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Read the thread that I get the second medal below usd230 recently. Ebay price is far more higher than it. eBay is not the source for me at all.

I do not state the 3rd medal er Mei price Here. It Is unfair for the seller who is currently selling.

I have good price as compare to others due to the quantity and frequency I bought from China and Hong Kong dealer.

Please also note that eBay admin and other fee which is unnecessary for direct purchase from non eBay china dealer. This also reason of higher price in eBay. In additional insurance and shipping cost also another factor. Did you really factor into all those costs which is zero to me?

2. Razz

Razz Member

That is lucky for you but i can only see it from my point of view-- because i am not in a position like you
    i can only buy it from the channels who supply it ,and these prices are 495 dollar on ebay so my buy off 275 dollar is not too bad -- but then again that is from my point of view
    also iam a collector not a seller (well sometimes) good business for you if u can buy them so cheap . by the way its not a MEDAL but a coin 20 yuan .

3. andrewlee10

Yes, totally agree. I am a freelance seller and collector.

I wear the collector hat more seller. I love to collect coins and medals as long as my financially sound. I sold one flat to support this things.

4. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Andrew, your comments are misleading. You were asked where the silver can be purchased cheaper and you responded below USD200 for the silver.

What this implies is that anyone can get the silver for under USD200. But the truth is, no one here can get it for that price. Just because you can get a special pricing doesn't mean that this is the price everyone can get it for.

It would be like me saying you can get your car fixed for under USD100 just because my brother is a car mechanic and fixed for me alone my car for under USD100.

Andrew, if you are going to quote prices, it's best to quote realistic prices because fantasy prices is just fantasy.

5. andrewlee10

Hi missinink

Totally agreed with you. I should but use my special price at here. The market price shall be apply.

I will say the price is excellent rather than fair in eBay for Usd275. If direct purchase from china without relationship and others factors it will be around usd220 to usd250.

Hope this might help in next purchase on some of the member for this coin.

Please notes that china coins and medal price will changes every minutes like share market. They has electronic platform in china purely for coins.

6. Razz

Razz Member

If direct purchase from china without relationship and others factors it will be around usd220 to usd250.

and how do we do that andrew !!! u still dont get it or just f...k around that must be it

7. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

Hey Razz, I'm not sure what Andrew is getting at, but I will say that there are dealers in China that we deal with regularly that sell us items that are a lot cheaper than what you see on eBay or even what you may get from him directly, ONLY because we buy a 'ton' from him. I have no beef disclosing who that dealer is. Missing knows who he is and buys items from him, as does Andrew and I'm sure others here. For example the new Emei medal goes for about 160, direct from the dealer, and if you have a good relationship, a little cheaper. Yet eBay shows those things being SOLD for 220+. So I don't think Andrew is far off the mark. I just think he may be leery and sharing more info? Not sure. Or maybe I'm missing something. :D Which wouldn't be a surprise (just ask my wife).

8. andrewlee10

I bit typo here the first sentence *but* should be *not*

As cited by barseanualt, the quantity and all other reasons which make our purchase price much lower than many other who purchase in eBay.

Hope this will make you happy.

You can spend few thousands per month of buying coins and medal with good dealers to build the relationship and hope they sell you lower.

However, source your right dealer is not an easy processes. I have spent significant sum of money and times of doing so. Establish a trust and relationship is another key here.

9. SGHAF

SGHAF New Member

10. SGHAF

SGHAF New Member

mmissinglink thought andrewlee comments misleading as andrewlee confused between medal and the coin.
    If the above statement of andrew regarding wutai COINS, then it is not possible to get the 2oz silver coins at below USD200 NOW. The china retail price is more than usd400 now.
    If andrewlee is talking about 80g silver medal from shenyang mint, there are not gold silver set issued.
    I read again and again. Razz was talking about coin and so does andrew. Maybe andrew just make a typo or his information need to be updated if it is not the typo.
    Btw, there is not an electronic platform for all china coins and medals. It is just an electronic platform for dealers to list earlier dated coins, stamp, circulating coin, phone card, but not medal. It is not purely for coins. New issue of coins is not allowed to be listed.

11. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Hi,

Do you mean that the platform for coins and stamps does not allow medals to be listed? If yes, do you know why? And is this "platform" a very specific group of websites or is this "platform" something else?

12. SGHAF

SGHAF New Member

So far, they only allow coin to be listed as there is face value stamped on the coin itself. But i heard that medals will be listed soon. Anyone can register to buy and sell "coins" in the platform as if you buy and sell stock in the stock market. However, it is also similar to stock market, maybe only 10% "investor or speculator" earn the profit. The platform is for dealers with deep pocket to earn money, not a trading platform for collectors.