Calling all gold bugs

Discussion in 'Gold' started by No1joey, Nov 28, 2014.

1. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Come on dude, no need for the ad hominems. I get where you are coming from. I am trying to show that there is another viewpoint and am highlighting some reasons as to why we may fixate on a particular position.

2. menotcrimex

menotcrimex Member Silver Stacker

imo this is setting up to be a once in a lifetime opportunity in physical gold. I believe the price will be reset much higher.

I called the 12th April 2013 price smackdown in the silver section to make sure the message got out to as many of you as possible. That warning proved correct.

The yen is crapping itself, Russia's and it's Ruble is being stamped on. Look as soon as China and Russia and maybe India agree on things and have put enough Usd into Gold and other assets....it is end game. A whole book could be written on the subject of *what* could cause the price spike and I am not going to pretend I am 100% certain of the cause.

I am not here to give you advice just offer my opinion and that whatever the cause I believe gold is going to $5554 - $16000+

After all who is going to argue with the most accurate gold predictions in history. ( trolls and idiots ) ignore them.

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-40486-possible-new-low-s-tug-of-war.html

I stopped predicting bullion months ago as I have moved on to more important things.

I don't get back here on silverstackers much these days so don't take my no reply to heart.

Enjoy your weekend

Vernon Elliott

3. Junk Silver

Junk Silver Member Silver Stacker

Expected results known by 1pm Sunday 30th local time which will be 11pm AEDT

4. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm with you on the possibility of a reset and massively higher prices, but not for the reasons you and others have suggested. The end result would be the same however.

But I also do not discredit the arguments of those who reason that gold and silver may be headed down for a long period to come.

Either way is a possibility in my opinion. And you may think I'm nuts, but I believe both outcomes are an inevitability.

5. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

:lol::lol: funny fucker :lol: