Need some solid advice for a large order.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Orbit, Nov 1, 2014.

1. raven

raven Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hop in your car, drive to the dealer, hand over the funds with your left hand, as they grease your right hand with the metal.

Doesn't get anymore simpler than that. Stop trying to save cents when you're trying to secure dollars !

If you really want it, then get it in your possession under your own control. Then get creative with your property, and remember not to tell anyone, and I mean anyone.

:)

2. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

I'll bet you one silver eagle we won't see 8.00. How about we put a time of 6 months,...heck, I'll give you till Jan 1st 2016? I mean, I'd give you 10 years, but i may be dead by then. And instead of an eagle, how about the PM monkey? I think that's the 2016 coin? Whatever the image is, I'll bet you one of those 1 oz that you are nuts of you think we will see $8.00 wanna bet? :p

Or better yet, even when you pay up, and silver hits 8.00 10 years later, I'll return the 1 oz, plus add an ounce. :lol:

3. HattieTheWitch

HattieTheWitch New Member

Thanks for your reply. I'm not worried so much about losing it, I'm worried about my purchases/ownership of a PM being tracked.

Does anyone on here (in the United States) NOT buy from dealers that I mentioned for the reasons I'm concerned about buying from them?

Thanks again.

4. barsenault

I don't think there is anything wrong listening to people. Ask a lot of questions. Seek, ask, knock...there is wisdom in those words. However, ultimately you live with the decisions, so think and ponder before acting.

My personal opinion is buy a boat load of silver. The GSR is 74. If it were 40, I'd say gold. But to get approximately 74 oz of silver for the price of one ounce of gold...appears to be a deal. However, that's just pure speculation on my part. I'm not a prophet. I'm putting my silver where my mouth is. :)

5. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

So your so sure your willing to bet an oz.

6. graydragon

graydragon New Member

Im not real concerned.
    But I might be if I was buying big loads like monster boxes .
    graydragon

7. barsenault

Hell, I'll bet 2 oz. :cool: