Hope ABC Bullion buy palladium or ?

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by overdraft3.5, Oct 13, 2014.

1. overdraft3.5

overdraft3.5 New Member

For those that remember my story I had a wife with cancer ( separated ) slowly milking me of my gold and silver and fiat. Well on the 10th Feb 2014 she died . I managed to keep my home and superannuation. 10 oz palladium and several hundred ounces of silver. A costly few years . Anyway I see ABC bullion buy back price for palladium which I am happy with https://www.abcbullion.com.au/products-pricing/palladium#.VDsK4_mUd1S so I contacted the Perth office and spoke to Mr John Feeney on their online chat thingy of ABC bullion in the eastern states .Well I got this email from John on Tuesday, October 7, 2014 10:47 AM, John Feeney <[email protected]> wrote: ( Hi there,Sorry about the live chat dropping off, so whether or not we would buy back that amount of palladium coins won't go through Pernilla, it would be decided by management here at our Sydney office, as it is not a product that we usually buy back. So please wait until you hear back from me)............ Hopefully I will get a call from Pernilla from the Perth office or John today that they do buy back at what is advertised what they buy back at the aforesaid link:D. Whew its been a rough few years . Bless all .

2. Yendor

Yendor Member

Hi Overdraft, sorry to hear your story. Hope things are looking up for you from here on out. :)

Pernilla is lovely, I'm sure she'll try to help you out.
    Just out of interest, is this a single 10oz bar? You could try selling on the forum - you'll often get better than dealer prices (though Palladium will be a little harder to move than silver or gold).

3. overdraft3.5

overdraft3.5 New Member

Hi Yendor, Nice to meet you . Its 10 X 1 oz palladium Canadian maple coins. Actually the ABC Perth office receptionist I spoke with was great and said Pernilla was nice but she was on holiday and wont be back till today. Re the wife its good she is gone not that it was costing me a fortune I wanted her to have what was left a good life. and not suffering anymore. The blessing is we managed to get through this without the family court or lawyers. She lasted 7 years with ovarian of which the stats had her at 15% making it 5 years so she did really well. Love comes first lol just hope John says yes to all otherwise I might consider flogging it on the buy and sell tho id way prefer to do a transaction in one clean fuss free go . Cheers.

4. Aurora et luna

Aurora et luna Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Their current buyback price is $877.62 per oz
    I am sure you won't have any problems shifting it on this forum at that price
    Cheers

5. overdraft3.5

overdraft3.5 New Member

Haa Auroroa et Luna long time no see mate . Great to see you alive and kicking. Ive still got that 1/2 kilo Tiger I bought from you actually I took a few thousand ounces of silver since to Malaysia things unfolded and what a drama posting it all back via fed -ex. Couldnt post any bullion including silver but ok to post numismatic materials . Go figure. Then it got stuck in Aussie customs for months talk about drama and paperwork lol but all sorted now.

6. overdraft3.5

overdraft3.5 New Member

Got a phone call . Its all 10 of go ! and yes Yendor, Pernilla from ABC is stellar awesome helpful. Thankyou heavenly Father . I have my life back, yippee ! . ABC bullion you rock .