Another Norcini Article blowing the minds of perma Bulls

Discussion in 'Silver' started by barsenault, Sep 29, 2014.

1. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Yes piroccos infamous "walls of text " are a bit time consuming & way too much effort for me most times . But i appreciate the effort he puts into them

2. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I didn't say that at all...you are misunderstanding me intentionally or inadvertently. Let me explain again; I don't have a problem at all with someone advocating to others for them to consider the pro's and con's of adding physical precious metals to one's financial war chest but it's an entirely different thing to intentionally mislead people looking for some guidance on financial matters....it is that intentional misleading by the scum permabulls who do it that I know to be wrong, wretched behavior. As Barsenault, Norcini, and many others have already stated, when smart, knowledgeable, experienced, pumptard permabulls (who own physical silver) who know better tell inexperienced, naive people during the beginning of a classic trend price consolidation that 'tomorrow the price will rocket past the moon so invest your worthless money now', that is nothing short of snake-oil deception....making those pumptards scum.

There's no easier way of putting it than this. You still don't get it?

3. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

dan norcini = big waste of time.

(and so is this thread).

by the way, we have now reached the bottom in the metals.

And Norcini will confirm that in six months time :D

4. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

Noted for posterity

5. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYgCVszCKaQ[/youtube]

6. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

You must really enjoy wasting your time then. I am so going to enjoy revisiting your post. The fun from that act will almost make up for the coming drop in pms.

7. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

That's an interesting comment, maybe you could give a few clues as to why you think that. You don't have to tell me outright, I'm more than happy to do my own research.

8. valuecreator

Massive inflow from smart money into miners, freak Open Interest in silver on the Comex (on price going down, never happened before) and a specific indicator on the monthly gold chart has turned around. Plus a boatload of other signals relating to bonds and FX, and all the rats leaving the ship. Looks to me like they crash the metals first before pulling the plug on the rest, like in 2008.

Higher highs and higher lows from here.

(And I flipped a coin and it confirmed it)

but if it actually goes down I won't complain and just buy like a machine. :cool:

9. mmissinglink

Ha ha ha ha!! What a joke....that's the same crap the pumptards said at $40, $34, $26, $24, $22, $20, $19, $18 / oz silver.

Is there no shame with you??? :)

10. valuecreator

I said I would behave, so I will not bite into that obvious propaganda to keep people from buying metals.

If you don't know how to buy an asset, i suggest you learn from you mistakes instead of blaming other people :)

11. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If gold is a bad purchase and destined for decline why is China buying it in such prodigious quantities? Are they stupid? Or Russia for that matter?

12. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Dan's just a trader.

13. mmissinglink

That's the most absurd and dishonest nonsense I've read in a long time. Not even you could believe such crap, right?

First of all, stating what my experience has been with irresponsible permabulls intentionally deceiving others is not in any way, shape, or form propaganda. Second, you clearly don't know a thing more than I do about buying an asset like physical silver - your ridiculous comments are evidence of this. Finally, Norcini's and others' condemnation is exactly focused on the type of dishonesty and deception you clearly appear to laud....it's shameful and it's not something anyone else but you can fix.

I would strongly urge you to stop listening to the voices inside your head and go back to taking your wife's advice....you made so much more sense when you did :)

14. valuecreator

:rolleyes:

you Keep telling people not to buy,

and I will keep buying.

all the way to $1 :p

end of story.

15. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

"by the way, we have now reached the bottom in the metals."

"Higher highs and higher lows from here."

The story is you have been pontificating about how great you are at investing and you finally went on record by saying that metals would not go any lower. Only a few yours later and you are already wrong. This is going to be fun.

16. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Everything is a good purchase at times and a bad purchase at times and it can depend upon your investment time period.

For Chinese citizens, buying gold is part of their culture and they will likely buy gold their entire lives. For them, a good time to buy gold is when it is cheaper than it was before.

For the Chinese and Russian governments, buying gold is prudent asset allocation. A good time for them to buy gold is when they can buy it in quantity without affecting the price.

For Westerners, buying gold has not been part of our culture and gold has not been money for us for decades. We tend to think in terms of weeks and months, not years and decades. For me, a good time to buy gold is when I believe it will go higher in the next few months. In USD terms, I don't see gold going higher in the next few months.

17. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

18. mmissinglink

Wow, how many times can you be wrong in one day??? I never told anyone not to buy....you make that up out of whole cloth just like you do everything else you claim about precious metals. You gotta stop listening to those imaginary voices in your head. You made all sorts of spurious accusations against Barsenault and other American's and you still continue. Sounds like a bad case of insecurity or jealousy on your part. :rolleyes:

I don't care that you are buying or not now.....that's never been my concern. The fact that you still can not understand something as simple as this shows me exactly how unreliable your insistence and assertions are.

Seriously, heed your wife's advice....it's the only way you've ever made sense when confronting the realities of the market that you choose to willingly ignore.

:)

19. libertadiac

libertadiac Member Silver Stacker

20. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

I am glad I don't know what's going to happen :D like I read on here somewhere I will be proven a genius or a bloody idiot, guess its better than spending it at bunnings :D fuck bunnings :cool: