Silver bullets

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Andy28, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Andy28

Andy28 Well-Known Member

Are there various makers of these or is it just NTR that we mostly see around? Too expensive to "stack" but one of each might look cool.

2. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There's a few others that make them and had the idea before NTR came out with theirs such as NWT Mint and http://silverbulletbullion.com. Buy some ;)

3. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you're collecting one of each, there's now an enormous 100 oz NTR bullet being sold by a dealer in Sydney.

I am surprised there is a big enough market for these to justify one that size. Certainly is seems like the least stackable 100 oz silver item I have seen.

4. M-Doe

M-Doe New Member

Provident has some good deals on the 10 ouncers a few days ago. Probably still do. Was like 235 I believe. Best I've seen. Coin shop round here wants almost 300 lol

5. M-Doe

M-Doe New Member

They weren't ntr tho fyi

6. Andy28

Andy28 Well-Known Member

haha yeah I was thinking 10oz and under. Now that I think of it, NWT was the one I had initially seen. Thanks for the info.

7. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Oh wow. Want! If you're spending that much what's $200 extra for something like that instead of a boring old PM lump. Might aswell.

8. skytalker

skytalker Member

I am looking to complete my collection of NWTM silver bullet bullion and for the most of it I have been getting from Perth Bullion however they are having difficulties getting supplies of the .25oz .22LR range.

Does anyone know a reputable source for NWTM products like this?

mmmm... the NTR's look nice too :)

9. Ouija

Ouija New Member

10. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

A year or so ago I sat on the verge of buying some from Maggie and I registered an account at TorFX to swap euro for aud, but TorFX turnt out to be a real administrative hassle and pile of costs. They even said that there were bank costs on the side of the person/company I wanted to pay. So Maggies bank would also have charged Maggie, which I probably would have needed to pay too, causing a second pile of fees lol.
    And the shipping already was a killer, so I ended up deciding to not do it.

I still like to have 1 or a couple, but I decided to wait for a 1000 oz version.
    Because it's clear that they produce bigger ones with the time, first 25oz since months 100oz so a 1000oz looks like just a next step on the roadmap. Bigger ones I doubt though. 30 kilo is about the limit on what can be shipped in a reasonable (read: fairly cheap) fashion lol.
    Though I think it's gonna need a longer time a silver price that I consider as too high, so that I save euro's a longer time. Time will tell.

11. Torcan

Torcan New Member Silver Stacker

I have had nightmare experience with NWTM

paid for my order that showed "in stock" CC charged
    2 days later received e-mail saying that they were back ordered and that shipping would be in 30 days
    so I waited
    30 days came and a new delivery date was given another 30 days

they play with your money
    read their shipping policy, if you decide to cancel, then you are reimbursed the "prevailing spot price"

so if you bought something that was at the time $21/ounce and it goes down to $18/ounce
    they refund the "prevailing price

never again
    I ended having to do a charge back with my CC, and the CC Company told me that they never responded to their inquiries

I am sorry to hijack the OP's thread, but I needed to warn people of their practice.

http://bullion.nwtmint.com/buyingbullion.php

READ THE FINE PRINT

from their website:

11. Shipping Time / Shipping Charges / Order Confirmation. Our policy is to ship orders promptly AFTER you have properly paid us. However, reductions in inventory resulting from an increased demand for certain bullion products and other reasons may delay shipping. If we cannot ship your order within the delivery time represented to you at the time of purchase, we will inform you prior to the expiration of that period of time that we are unable to meet the delivery date, and you may buy-back your order and obtain a full payment at the prevailing market price at the time of liquidation (see also paragraph 12, Order Liquidation Policy).

12. Order Liquidation Policy. When you place your telephone order, you enter into a binding contractual agreement with Northwest Territorial Mint to remit payment in full based on the prevailing market purchase price agreed upon at the time your order was placed. Should you choose to buy-back your order prior to the date of delivery, Northwest Territorial Mint will liquidate your position based on the prevailing market purchase price at the time of buy-back. You will be liable for any difference in the event of market loss. If the prevailing market price of the items has gone up since your order, Northwest Territorial Mint will pay you the higher prevailing market price for your items. However, in the event we are unable to ship your order by the date promised, we will contact you and give you the option of buying back your order based on the spot market price at that time or agreeing to wait an additional period of time for your order, which shall not be more than 30 days. If we are unable to deliver after the additional period of time has elapsed we will pay you the full purchase price or the prevailing spot market price, whichever is higher.

A. Liquidation of Your Order. "Liquidation" shall mean converting your bullion order into cash, and it may be done in one of two following ways:

(1) Voluntary Liquidation of Your Order (aka "Buy-Back" of Your Order). At any time after you have fully paid for your order, even if it's before you've received delivery of your bullion, you can sell your order back to us at the current market rate.

(2) Involuntary Liquidation of Your Order for Non-Payment. If you fail to make payment in full and on time as stated herein, we shall involuntarily cancel and liquidate your bullion order as of the 11th business day after your order date. We will charge your credit card depending on how the market has changed since you placed your order.
    Market loss or gain is calculated as the difference between your original purchase price, and the bullion London Fix closing price on the 11th business day after your order date.

(a) If the bullion market has gone up since you placed your order: A $35.00 cancellation fee; and you will not benefit from any gain in the market; OR

(b) If the bullion market has gone down since you placed your order: A $35.00 cancellation fee; plus the market loss on your order computed at the closing price for your bullion on the London Metals Market Fixing for the 11th business day after you placed your order.

12. Nabullion Dynamite

Nabullion Dynamite Active Member

I just purchased and ntr 45 bullet from my dealer. They are really rather neat! They have the 100oz in stock, I'm sure if I wanted i could trade my 100 oz bar with some cash ontop for it...i just don't know where to stick it, they don't stack very well

13. Pirocco

On the other hand, in the case of a $18 to $21 price, they also pay you that prevailing price.
    I actually see little abnormality in those terms.
    If there is one thing to criticize, it might be this: why allowing people to order stuff that isn't in stock, or isn't sure to get delivered within a max period / 'remote' reserved?
    That is where trouble like this start, and quite alot of the bullion dealers I know, just don't allow you to order when not in stock.
    Ex stock of 5000 maples
    Order 1 2000
    3000 left
    Order 2 3000
    0 left
    Order 3 <sorry this product is not available anymore>
    And then you have to chose another product, or shop elsewhere.
    To me, that looks like the most honest, most clear, and least problematic way to do business.
    Anything else means that the dealer is hunting customer orders regardless consequences.
    I have such experience myself, where I ordered X kilocoins, then saw afterwards that dealer had set stock to 0.
    I mailed mentioning this and asking if my order could be filled completely and he confirmed, I coincidently bought what was left in stock.
    2 weeks later another mail, 2 missing to fullfil the order, no option to get refund, got a couple alternatives none that I liked, but had to chose.
    Didn't forget it, and it took only a small issue (bad packaged, tubes opened coins freely tossing around) to show my permanent tail light there.

14. Torcan

Torcan New Member Silver Stacker

no

read this part

(a) If the bullion market has gone up since you placed your order: A $35.00 cancellation fee; and you will not benefit from any gain in the market;

15. Pirocco

That section (a) is under: