Royal Silver Company CEO Brian McConnell

Discussion in 'Silver' started by aussilver, Aug 21, 2013.

1. tdeshazo

tdeshazo New Member

Dear Silver Stacker's Members:

We are gathering additional information about Royal Silver and Brian McConnell deliveries or non-deliveries of "paid for purchases" of silver coins or other precious metals from Royal Silver or any entity(ies) or person(s) who acted on behalf of Royal Silver and or Brian McConnell including as agents or transfer agents. If you were or are a buyer of silver coins or precious metals from Royal Silver, and or any party or agent related to Royal Silver, still waiting outstanding deliveries that have not been fulfilled greater than six (6) months from date of purchase or order? If so, did you confirm your purchase with Royal Silver or its agents using electronic email and the internet, telephonic contact (US landlines, cell phones, Skype, or other telecom service originating in or receiving calls within the United States or Canada) and were your payment(s) made by credit card, or bank wire transfer through the US Federal Reserve System, and have the documentation to support your purchase and correspondence showing your attempt to receive deliveries and or refunds, and too if you are not located in the United States or its Territories, or Canada, but are U.S. or Canadian Citizens anywhere in the world that has purchased by payment and have not been delivered coins or precious metals from Royal Silver, Brian McConnell. et al. we would like to learn of those details.

Thank you,

Thomas De Shazo
    Weststone Resources
    Boise Idaho

2. jimmystruthers

jimmystruthers New Member

Any coin pictured there would appear to be a Leoncito from 2012 or I'm guessing a commemorative coin from 2009.
    Here's the same article in Spanish on a different news site. Also from January but with additional pictures.

http://www.la-razon.com/index.php?_...ivas-exportacion-Financiero_0_1985801514.html

According to my reading of the translation, the article suggests that Brian McConnell will open a silver mint in western USA this coming August. The reason suggested is a lower order shipping cost from USA as compared to Bolivia.

Of course when reading any news it's important to remember that "paper will not refuse ink".
    The Jury is out...way out

3. wa22a87

wa22a87 Member

http://tinyurl.com/k8u4syn

Dated 26th Jan 2014

Apparently starting a factory in the US becoming operational in August.
    Here's hoping we can finally get our orders

4. silvermed

silvermed New Member

Great, in the US the CFTC investigates anyone that doesn't deliver within 30 days. If he tries his non-delivery it's just a matter of time before he is under pressure from the government.

That being said, ANYONE buying from this guy going forward is plain Ignorant and cares not for honesty and integrity. Same went for the Mulligan mint junk, and now many families are hurt because of it.

5. SilverConvoy

SilverConvoy New Member

Anyone has any further updates on this? Yet to get my money back even after a year of chasing. Now that Maggie who probably had the closest contact with Brian has left us, just worried that it might be even more difficult.

6. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

Even if Maggie was still here, there will be no coins, there will be no refunds.
    Those who still think they will get silver or money are seriously delusional, time to wake up and smell the coffee - or the Bullshit that Brian McConnell speaks.
    A CON man. A liar. Dodgier than a fish milkshake.
    This man - if we can call him a man, filthy dog is more like it, This filthy dog has ripped off investors and even his employees all around the world.
    I welcome a law suit from him, the filthy dog he is.

7. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

I can count myself as lucky as I got a refund on two bonds and a few hundred rounds.

I was still short a few but I got the majority.

8. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

So you actually received 2 out of your 3 bond refunds? Or was it 2 out of 5?

9. Dusty

Dusty Active Member Silver Stacker

I was actually thinking to myself, was it two or three?

Well I got a return on the silver bonds but never really got around to counting the rounds till much later and I was 66 short.
    I knew I was lucky to get what I'd received so I write the rest off.
    I'd like to think people will get some sort of a return but it's highly unlikely.

It wasn't that long ago when I started to smell a rat an made some noise that people on this forum were telling me to stop making so much noise and that good old Brian would refund my money and rounds.....

10. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Brian cheated you on the exchange rate too. Even though she had nothing to do with my order, Maggie tried to help me get my coins. Maggie and some of the others thought the best of people and didn't believe Brian was the scam artist that he is. Of course, Brian was playing the victim and writing his own book A Thousand and One Excuses Why I Can't Deliver Your Coins. Brian took advantage of their trusting nature and that reflects on him, not them. We got our coins and you your money because Brian was still scamming people and needed to keep up a legitimate front. Once he could no longer keep up the act, the real Brian was revealed.

RSC, Golddealer.ca (not golddealer.com) and Tulving are the three companies that have failed to deliver purchased coins. Be interesting to know if there are any others out there.

11. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

Bolivia!
    Reckon we know what Brian did with the money

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/5904_coke.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

12. Ghost

Ghost Member Silver Stacker

Where's Maggie gone...?

13. chicken12

chicken12 Member

14. SilverConvoy

SilverConvoy New Member

Wasn't there talk about him opening a refinery in the US? Legitimate news or no?

15. wa22a87

wa22a87 Member

I saw a few newspaper articles about him and a us factory. which was all translated. who knows the legitimacy of it though.. I know that his Skype address was floating around and that's how Maggie contacted him a lot.. I am short of 300+ rounds ordered through Maggie. who knows if we will ever see the money from it.. but we can only keep trying

16. Justfishin

Justfishin New Member

This company and this "man" are both a POS. Crooks of the worst variety. Amazed they are operating on any capacity. What they did to Maggie among others will NEVER be forgotten.

Karma is a bitch, and they will get theirs.......

17. Thurstan

Thurstan New Member

I notice that royalsilver.com is still active and they are still promoting their royal silver club scam at http://www.royalsilver.com/club/index.html. However, maybe they aren't actively selling because their retail store says "In order to perform site maintenance, our online shop has shut down temporarily. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask that you please try again later."

For the record, i received my initial batch (nice coins) and a few months of coins, then the flow stopped. Classic ponzi. I have been waiting 6 years for my membership refund. Maybe this month..... /deluded optimism off

mmm....shiney! and ozcopper like this.
  18. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Is there any overview (about.ag style) out there, of the trouble with RSC ?

19. Ian Gillman

Ian Gillman Active Member

Bullion Baron has a page on it but it is not in the same detail as about.ag.

20. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

If you read RSC's advertisements, it reads alot like a State corporation, environmental friendly, sponsoring of bird rescue programs, winning State awards, and donating a big gold coin to the president.
    Guess its priorities lay elsewhere than private customers.