I am being scammed??Please help?

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by 5amzz, May 31, 2014.

1. 5amzz

5amzz New Member

I wish you are right and I am wrong!

2. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Guaranteed ;)

3. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is it against forum rules to make bets with other members? If it is not and you are keen I am willing to bet you that in 4 days from the time I made my post (Sat night 2233 h ) above that you have a reply from him and there are no issues and you get what you paid for (may not arrive within the 4 days but you will have a reply from him and he will send them)

$450 bet? If you are right you get your money back and are square, if you are wrong you send me $450 or the gold :)

I am feeling pretty confident how about you? It's only $450.00.....

Edit : that Makes it Wed 2233 h.

4. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Someone give him the number for triple 0....

5. Revils

Revils Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Please don't waste our tax dollars wasting police time. They have other shit to deal with.
    Take a chill pill and learn to relax.

6. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Lol

7. bja

bja Member Silver Stacker

I love these threads, they make me smile when I get to work on a sunday morning. Who remembers a time when we didnt have access to everyone 24/7 and there was a thing called a letter, or wait for it a telephone. One wasn't delivered on weekends and the other would be considered rude to use and call somebody about business during weekend 'family' time. Maybe you should start a thread on facebook, twitter about it, or instagram or some other crap that seems to have replaced patience. Chill buddy, I doubt anyone else will want to trade with you after this intro.

8. 5amzz

5amzz New Member

Officially 3rd day without any response..

9. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Officially, you need to have a cup of tea, a Bex and a good lie down.

10. ego2spare

ego2spare Well-Known Member

5amzz is going to need everyones facebook page, tax file number, work and home phone number on speed dial and one of your hair follicles in a zip lock bag for any future transactions with him.

11. Lord_Dudley

Lord_Dudley Active Member Silver Stacker

+1

12. Lord_Dudley

Lord_Dudley Active Member Silver Stacker

Relax. I did the same thing a few weeks ago. I made a mistake with one digit with a bank transfer. The seller was patient and gave me a friendly note. That's when I saw a reversal of funds in my account.

You are new here. Know how it all goes. Especially the unwritten rules.

13. HOWUDN

HOWUDN Member

I just think that if you are selling something you should be available and making contact with your potential buyers to leave people hanging is not nice I would never put something for sale then not be in contact

14. goanna

goanna Member Silver Stacker

Oh FFS, who would want to deal with you if you make such a big deal with one coin AND over a weekend.
    Save this sort of stuff till next weekend then have your song and dance or destroy your credibility.

15. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]
    Source: Internet

16. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

Nice thinking! I agree
    But considering you know what is going to happen next hour, next day, next week ...
    do you have crystal ball? No? Do you think seller intentionally not responding? No?

computer may break, internet may go off (I had the case once when during holidays (6 days) I was offline), person (or his family) may end up in hospital (had this with the SS forum member), there are too many objective reasons that may stop anyone from responding in timely manner ...

TS, I am 99.999% sure you either get your money or coin ... and I want to ask the seller to place a negative feedback to you so that at least I have no trades with you in the future

17. HOWUDN

HOWUDN Member

18. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

When I was in the hospital I was offline for 3 days ... no libraries, local parks, any other ways of communicating, except my cell ... yeah, I didn't plan to go and stay there for that long ... So, what way would you suggest me? Let my friend know my account ID and write to people who deal with me?

it doesn't matter if you sell on weekend or weekdays ... there are circumstances that do not care about day of the week, deals we make, appointments, etc ... If you cannot understand it then you are very lucky and I really hope you never encounter with such.

P.S. I have deals that I want to make, I have deals that are not being made in timely manner, ... there are people who understand my reasoning, and I am thankful for this ... The number of deals I make is about dozen a week, PMs is a tiny fraction of them ... amount is pretty big ... The number of deals that go smoothly is about 85%, the rest encounter some problems, some like TS's one. If I were ticking my nerve every time the thing went wrong I'd be dead by now, that is why it is crucial to take it easy. Especially in the place like SS forum, where one of the most trustworthy people have gathered into one place.

P.P.S. TS, relax, buddy ... if you are not a troll you will get the thing

19. fisharcher

fisharcher Member

Troll comes to mind.
    It has been fun reading none the less. Please excuse my sense of humour, am at work on a Sunday arvo.....

20. HOWUDN

HOWUDN Member

Last time I checked hospital has wifi being I was only there two months ago I did plenty of work from the bed side. Not sure what you are on about. So what you are saying is that I can put something for sale sell it accept the money then not make any contact what so ever until I feel like it. You are dealing with peoples money which in most cases someone has worked hard to earn all he is asking for is a simple answer that all is ok the money is received and the goods will be shipped when possible. I would just not like to buy something pay for it and then have no contact at all that is just bad business, maybe I should start a business selling a product accepting the money for it and then just hold off on actually contacting anyone about it could be a good money spinner keep the money in a high interest account earn some interest then buy the product and forward it on whenever I feel like it.