Discussion in 'Silver' started by silversearcher, May 6, 2014.

1. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

2. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

Stuff happens, I had the same problem with an englehard round a while ago, oversold. Pre order dates are always estimates

3. Yendor

Yendor Member

I always pick-up my orders, but never had a problem...

4. zulu

zulu Member Silver Stacker

Agree with original poster.

Made 3 orders in the last 12 months, too time consuming to list all the issues, you covered most of them.
    Some missing coins too, could not be bothered chasing them up.

I have ditched BB ...

5. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

So far I only came across 1 dealer I decided to not buy anymore, after just too many issues, from careless packaging, along plain lying / cheating about inventories/availabilities as to make me order at him, up to trying to make me pay bank costs charged by his own bank, not mine.
    I see mistakes as forgiveable, and if they're corrected in a satisfying way, forgettable. For ex, my previous silver purchase arrived as wrong kilocoins. Informed them, they gave me some choices, I chosed, they then asked me if the replacement was urgent, said no, yet the right ones arrived just 2 days later.
    Did they make a mistake? Yes. Did I end up not like I wanted? No. Did it bother me? No. I give them... a break. That 1 dealer of above used up all the 'breaks' I gave. Enough was enough, and since it started to make me end up like I did NOT wanted, I didnt shop there anymore.

6. ego2spare

ego2spare Well-Known Member

Weird. I have had over 60 orders from them and not one was wrong. Just some very very late

7. ThisIsJoe

ThisIsJoe Active Member Silver Stacker

Very very late compared to how long they said it would take or very very late compared to your personal expectations?

8. Perth Bullion Company

Perth Bullion Company New Member

Thanks for the comment.
    We are aware of ongoing issues with our website stock management, in particular for some of our limited quantity stock and are very close to having the issue resolved.
    Not knowing the particular of your order I can't comment exactly, but can only apologise that you were put out. I assume the wrong product was put aside for you and the right one subsequently sold on in the shop.
    There is no question of any products dissappearing, but errors due to using different databses for purchasing / web sales / in store purchases, and delays in discovering errors as per above due to orders put into short term storage have occured. In the next weeks these databses will be united putting to the problem.
    This should result in 99%+ of all orders (We would love 100% but lets wait and see) being dispatched within 1-2 working days, unless otherwise advertised.
    Regards,
    Ben...

9. newsilverfan

newsilverfan New Member

I have brought from them on no less than 10 occasions, never a drama, mind you I visit in person, and pay cash simple

10. greyman68

greyman68 New Member

Some minor hiccups , but always rectified by very polite and helpful staff, they get 90% of my business.

11. Bit Baron

Bit Baron Member

I have always found the service and promptness from Bullion Bourse / Perth Bullion to be outstanding.

12. anonmiss

anonmiss Active Member Silver Stacker

I'm a small fry buyer and my 4 or 5 purchases from BB have been small however I have always found them to be great.
    When I mistakenly ordered a product that was on back order and called to quire the time they were polite and did not make an issue about it being my mistake.
    I will definitely deal with them again when I get back on my financial feet. :D

13. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I shifted to them since they became Perth Bullion for their allocated storage/unallocated purchases. Never had a problem and I do pre-order sometimes. Generally best prices and greatest variety of products.

14. excalibur

excalibur Member Silver Stacker

I've also ordered a couple of times from them. Great variety and great service.

15. montecristo4

montecristo4 New Member

I have also had positive experiences when ordering from BB.

16. mrearthman

mrearthman New Member

I'm another happy customer, never a problem and always quick to respond to any questions.

17. mrearthman

mrearthman New Member

I'm another happy customer, never a problem and always quick to respond to any questions.

18. clear

clear Well-Known Member

these guys have had some incredible growth in their business over the past 36 months including investing in new premises (renovation and conversion of an old bank), just show some tolerance the sheer volume of orders that they are processing does need to be appreciated, give them a call and they will correct and complete the transaction or offer a refund. Most stackers here in Perth appreciate Bullion Bourse's competitive pricing and service.

19. Belvedere

Belvedere Active Member Silver Stacker

Unless someone has a red hot special elsewhere, virtually all my retail purchases are through BB (Perth Bullion) and I have never had a problem with delivery or availability. The person that sometimes answers the phone can be a bit curt but all the sales staff have been more than helpful. Despite having to post from west to east their prices are good.

20. crojo

crojo Member Silver Stacker

I buy most of my coins through bb, orders have always been sent quite fast.
    The main reason I use them is their prices and acceptance of paypal, I've never had a problem with them.