Well here we are at Easter<> Where is my $36 Silver

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Court Jester, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Savocado

Savocado New Member

Am I missing something here, so many posts and attacks on each other. Does Sammy have a long history or predicting or something?

Since I have been reading this forum I have seen countless predictions.

WTF is going on?

2. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have the deepest navel.

3. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

I accept that bet :)

and if you dont I will start up a thread telling the world you were incorrect with your claim :rolleyes:

4. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Come right in, all welcome.

5. 10ozhound

10ozhound Active Member

I think we're gonna see some upwards movement this week.
    Ukraine turmoil to blame.

6. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

No, court jester is an annoying troll with a tiny vocabulary and clear for whatever reason is his sidekick, court jesters "Robin" if you will.

No idea why they have chosen Sammy as the one they out for having a wrong prediction, it isn't like anyone values their opinions...

7. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

its funny that you call me the village idiont considering your predictions ( ALL OF THEM ) are a steaming pile of bull dust

where as mine have been holding true so far

yet I am apparently the village idiot

8. clear

clear Well-Known Member

To Aureus-Arse Licker, you are obviously deflecting its ok you have a man crush on sammysilver i understand. I dont have a relationship or association and dont I know court jester, and dont necessarily agrees with his continues ------sideways----- comments.
    However court jester made an incredibly accurate prediction where as sammysilver made a flippant call - $ 36 ag by Easter , this is a fact not my opinion. I dont see how sammysilver can rationalise his prediction by telling us he has continued to stack, brilliant thats great, but lets say a lesser experienced member acted on sammysilver prediction - well we know the result. You come on here and saying sammmysilver is a victim and that i pick on him - but only after much prompting has he acknowledge that he made an incorrect prediction. We are all accountable and should take responsibility and predictions are incredibly difficult to get right, but court jester made a prediction (fluke or however he made it) which was accurate, and you A L have ignored this fact and continue protect and "stand by your man", dont worry even though he is now court jesters bitch you dont have to worry your position is secure.

9. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

There is no village idiot here we all take turns ....He who never said or typed something a bit stupid is a liar &/or in denial ....calm down & enjoy the fresh air

10. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

welcome to the forum.get used to it ;)

11. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Hey let's move the target.
    I predict a price of $18 in the short term 1 month and $17 on the 3 months.
    I know I will be tempted to buy at $19 (nearly the case today) but I will stand the resistence.
    Reason: long and short term market data.
    There is no hurry to buy pm's in this situation of big ETF stocks, big amount coins having been sold and many selling (as I can see on auction sites).
    Remember, all the pm's that are bought as storage of value, will reappear for sale, to undo the price trend it caused earlier, and since bullion has no production/recycling cost, there is nothing that puts a brake on the sales.
    Also remember, the last ones selling, will be wrong, like it is now, existing stack owners became very willing to sell in the $19-20 range, and I see people still putting demanded prices of like double spot for 90% junk, indicating that they paid that much, yet I see offers removed after bids according to todays spot and bullion at dealers, meaning that they chosed eggs, also meaning that they think price will drop lower, and don't forget, regardless what you think, in the end it's all of us together that make the price trend.
    Ignite the flames! :D

12. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

so when everybody is without cash to buy, the ones who sleeps on dollarzzz are the ones who will enjoy the lowest prices ...though the risk is dollars will be obsolete just at the time to buy low priced silver :D

13. Aureus

ahahaha, you're calling me an arse licker, you of all people?!? :lol:
    Not at all. I am not defending an opinion, I'm defending someones right to share an opinion on a public forum without being ridiculed by morons.

Let's get 1 thing straight, apart from a couple traders that frequent this site, I haven't really found anyone making calls based on any credible data on this forum for a long time. Predicting a $36 by Easter is no dumber than predicting sideways movement for years, the fact someone thinks the economy will remain stable enough to keep an industrial metal price bound for an extended period of time is nothing more than a guess plucked from the ass. It is a guess that may eventuate, sure, but that is dumb luck - I do not applaud, respect or acknowledge dumb luck.
    I can pretty much pick someone out as a knowledgeable trader based on the jargon they use in posts. As a result I don't think there are many here that have the ability to make calls on metals, and back them up with any hard evidence.

hard evidence being data, not crystal balls, perhaps some of you need to distinguish the difference? :/

I have never spoken to Sammy, didn't agree with his prediction either, but he does not deserve 2 wankers picking on him for no reason. I'm not sticking up for him as much as I am highlighting the fact you're pathetic for taking the time to insult someone for having an opinion.
    Pretty much end of discussion unless you want to dig a deeper hole for yourself, I'm pretty bored tonight, so if you give up the fuel we can sit down and further discuss why you and your mate are in the wrong.

14. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

The thing with alot predictions is, that they don't show anything to support them. $36 by Easter 2014. Ok. Why Easter and why 2014, why that period? On what is it based? Any data trend? Any comparison with past situations/trends? There is nothing. If I attempt a prediction, I have some things to support it, and I will never put a day/date because such accuracy is impossible to have with so many parameters involved.
    And on top of that, one doesn't even know if the one predicting actually says what he thinks. I've seen predictions of people that in later posts (read: post 'mortem') said that they sold (or bought) at a certain moment/price, but predicted thus higher (or lower) then.
    Possibly because they wanted to lure people into paying a higher price (or selling at a lower price), possibly because they just changed mind.
    There is alot uncertainty out there, one can only use what is available, and some even have nothing, ie a wild guess.

15. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

hey, even goldman sucks&Co. of big boys who are able manipulating the prices often wrong ... what do you expect from common people?

16. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Pot, Kettle, Black?

17. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Thank you for explaining that Arse-Licker, you must be a total idiot do you understand I dont care what court jester has predicted for the future I dont care if he has data i dont care if he uses the stars for his prediction, A L the call he made is correct.

18. Aureus

You're not coming out of this looking smart mate, I would sleep on any potential comeback before posting it.
    I can't bring myself to continue this, you are making it too easy for me :lol:

19. mike titanic

mike titanic New Member

Wheres my bag of popcorn?:)

20. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

Do you people get this upset when the weather man gets it wrong?
    It was a prediction made, not something written in stone.

I would imagine there is now a barrage of abuse coming my way for making a comment :rolleyes:

Very entertaining thread