Panda dealers in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by chrissilver, Apr 12, 2014.

1. chrissilver

chrissilver Member Silver Stacker

Does anyone know of any reputable dealers in Hong Kongthat sell pandas?

I will be passing through Hong Kong and might pick up a couple if there are any dealers that have Pandas for ok prices.

2. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. chrissilver

4. chrissilver

No info on silver though, which was what I was actually referring to I forgot to mention in my thread, seems like maybe it's hard to find in HK :( so might have to give that a miss.

From reading those other threads, gold in HK seems to be able to be bought for very low premiums during the beginning part of the year when the Bank of China in HK gets its allocation to sell. The rest of the time it sounds like they are hard to find.

Might have to pick up a couple of gold pandas in the future then when I have monies to buy an ounce or two and return to HK.

5. Silver Saver

Silver Saver Member

During the recent 2014 Singapore Coin Fair, I bought a sheet of 30 pcs of the 2014 Silver 1 oz panda coin for SGD$990. That was a promotional price during the fair (28/3/2014). The dealer is Hong Kong Ocean Gold Coins Investment Co Ltd. http://www.goldcoins.hk/hk/ unless you know Chinese, you will have problem reading it. Here is the address indicated on the receipt.... Shop A. G/F, Golden Hill Mansion, 209-211 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong Tel: (852)2854 0498 email: [email protected].
    Hope this helps. I have no association with them, just that I bought from them twice, in 2012 and 2014 Singapore Coin fair. :)