Powercoin

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Genesis.1, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Genesis.1

Genesis.1 Member

Thank you everyone for your advice and recommendations, very helpful :)

2. alexbecks

alexbecks Member

I forgot to mention that this coin comes for first time with CIT security mark, has some micro-minting into the right cat eye, with my 60x lense I can read CIT / BH logo.
    Now fakes are much more easy to detect!

Alex.

3. picturefun

picturefun Member

First coin order usually takes about 2 months between your payment and the actual date you receive the coin. So if you are patient , then it is ok.

As far as myself concerned, it is a big NONO

4. picturefun

picturefun Member

Yes, Choicebullion is very good, reasonable price and fast shipping!

5. picturefun

picturefun Member

Yes, Blackmountaincoins owner is very honest person, provides excellent service

although I do not see many new numismatic coins from them

6. lostwords

lostwords New Member

+1.

I've purchased from powercoin on eBay before. Much cheaper shipping fee and pricw on eBay than on their website. I have no issue with them.

7. alexbecks

alexbecks Member

Checked choicebulion site, they miss most of the nice coins I can find in many European websites. Good prices for what they sell, but still very small selection of coins. Probably they will grow in the future and propose also all great coins that I easily find elsewhere.

About Powercoin selling on ebay: sometimes they sell cheaper on ebay and other times cheaper on website, I still haven't figured out this logic.
    For example, I just bougth from Power Coin website this amazing Diablo meteorite coin for 169.00 Euros ($230.00) while auctions on ebay, from Power Coin and from other sellers like Pela Coins (Poland) and MB CoinCorner (Germany) are closing above $300.00 and buy it now is $350.00 from them all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Source: www.powercoin.it

8. Genesis.1

Genesis.1 Member

Yeah, we just bought off powercoin on eBay... They were selling 2x nano coins in a box for US$699 and ended up getting them for US$460 (AUS$495) then on their website they were selling them for EU499.90 (AUS $737.7). So cheaper on eBay which I was happy with... More surprised that they took such a low offer. Either way, I like them :)

9. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

I've bought few things from Powercoin.it Also some for my friends. So far I haven't met much sellers that could compete with Antonello, at least when it comes to communication and special deals. As regular buyer I get coins cheaper. Also the store owner, Antonello, never complicates with the payment.

I've heard that in the past there were some problems with shipping service, but now Powercoin is using some carrier from Netherlands.

Everything I ordered come in time and as promised.

So to make the story short: I can only say positive things about Powercoin.it.