JOTD

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by DanielM, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This apparently, is an actual letter sent to the DFAT (Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) Immigration Minister. The Government tried desperately to censure the author, but got nowhere because every legal person who read it couldn't stop laughing!

Dear Mr Minister,

I'm in the process of renewing my passport, and still cannot believe this.

How is it that K-Mart has my address and telephone number, and knows that I bought a television set and golf clubs and condoms from them back in 1997, and yet the Federal Government is still asking me where I was born and on what date ?

For Christ sakes, do you guys do this by hand ?

My birth date you have in my Medicare information, and it is on all the income tax forms I've filed for the past 40 years.

It is also on my driver's licence, on the last eight passports I've ever had, on all those stupid customs declaration forms I've had to fill out before being allowed off planes over the past 30 years.

It's also on all those insufferable census forms that I've filled out every 5 years since 1966.

Also... would somebody please take note, once and for all, that my mother's name is Audrey, my father's name is Jack, and I'd be absolutely bloody astounded if that ever changed between now and when I drop dead !!!

****! What do you people do with all this information we keep having to provide?

I apologize, Mr. Minister. But I'm really pissed off this morning.

Between you and me, I've had enough of all this bull****!

You send the application to my house, then you ask me for my bloody address!

What the hell is going on with your mob? Have you got a gang of mindless Neanderthal arseholes working there!

And another thing, look at my damn picture. Do I look like Bin Laden? I can't even grow a beard for God's sakes. I just want to go to New Zealand and see my new granddaughter. (Yes, my son interbred with a Kiwi girl). And would someone please tell me, why would you give a **** whether or not I plan on visiting a farm in the next 15 days? In the unlikely event I ever got the urge to do something weird to a sheep or a horse, believe you me, I'd sure as hell not want to tell anyone!

Well, I have to go now, 'cause I have to go to the other side of Sydney , and get another bloody copy of my birth certificate - and to part with another $80 for the privilege of accessing MY OWN INFORMATION!

Would it be so complicated to have all the services in the same spot, to assist in the issuance of a new passport on the same day?

Nooooothat'd be too bloody easy and makes far too much sense.

You would much prefer to have us running all over the bloody place like chickens with our heads cut off, and then having to find some 'high-society' wanker to confirm that it's really me in the goddamn photo! You know the photo... the one where we're not allowed to smile?...you bloody morons.

Signed - An Irate Australian Citizen.

P.S. Remember what I said above about the picture, and getting someone in 'high-society' to confirm that it's me?
    Well, my family has been in this country since before 1820! In 1856, one of my forefathers took up arms with Peter Lalor. (You do remember the Eureka Stockade!)

I have also served in both the CMF and regular Army for something over 30 years (I went to Vietnam in 1967), and still have high security clearances. I'm also a personal friend of the president of the RSL....Lt General Peter Cosgrove sends me a Christmas card each year.

However, your rules require that I have to get someone "important" to verify who I am; you know...someone like my doctor - WHO WAS BORN AND RAISED IN BLOODY PAKISTAN!...a country where they either assassinate or hang their ex-Prime Ministers - and are suspended from the Commonwealth and United Nations for not having the "right sort of government"..

You are all pen-pushing paper-shuffling bloody idiots!

2. goanna

goanna Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]
    Amused me at least

3. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

be nice or you will end up on my list
    [imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/5904_01.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

4. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

5. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

6. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

An Australian AMWU official (Royalty of all Unions, or at least they think they are) dies in a car accident on his 40th birthday and finds himself at the Pearly Gates. A brass band is playing, the angels are singing a beautiful hymn, there is a huge crowd cheering and shouting his name, and absolutely everyone wants to shake his hand.

Just when he thinks things can't possibly get any better, Saint Peter himself runs over, apologizes for not greeting him personally at the Pearly Gates, shakes his hand, and says, "Congratulations son, we've been waiting a long time for you."

"Totally confused and a little embarrassed, the union official sheepishly looks at Saint Peter and says "Saint Peter, I tried to lead a God-fearing life, I loved my family, I tried to obey the 10 commandments, but congratulations for what? I honestly don't remember doing anything really special when I was alive. Is it because I'm an AMWU official - the Royalty of all Unions?"

"Congratulations for what?" says Saint Peter, totally amazed at the man's modesty. "We're celebrating the fact that you lived to be 160 years old! God himself wants to see you!" The union official is awestruck and can only look at Saint Peter with his mouth wide open. When he regains his power of speech, he looks up at Saint Peter and says "Saint Peter, I lived my life in the eternal hope that when I died I would be judged by God and be found to be worthy, but I only lived to be forty."

"That's simply impossible son," says Saint Peter, "We've added up your time sheets."

7. Lunardragon

Lunardragon Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

8. Boyo

Boyo Active Member Silver Stacker

On the subject of blonde jokes....here is a dinky di excerpt from a blonde lady on an internet dating site.
    Looking for her knightinshiningarmoursoulmateguy... :D

"If you are the needle in my haystack I want to feel your prick.....probably should rephrase that hey lmao"

9. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

10. Lunardragon

Lunardragon Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^
    just googled what VaChina mean .... *grinned*

added one more slank word in my dictionary :LOL:

11. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

12. Greg Williams

Greg Williams Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk.' The question was worth 70 points or none at all. One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages. However, he wrote:

1) It is perfect formula for the child.
    2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
    3) It is always the right temperature.
    4) It is inexpensive.
    5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
    6) It is always available as needed.

And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:

7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it.

He got an A.

13. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why older men don't get hired...

Human Resources Manager:

"What is your greatest weakness?"

Old Man:

"Honesty."

Human Resources Manager:

"I don't think honesty is a weakness."

Old Man:

"I don't really give a shit what you think."

14. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG] How many did you get?

15. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

19 was my favourite.

16. aussiesilver

aussiesilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A man walks into a Psychiatrists office only wrapped from neck to toe in gladwrap and says to the Doc,

"i need help"

the Psych responds

yes i can clearly see your nuts :lol:

17. Shamatti

Shamatti Member

2 fonts walk in to a bar.

Barman says "Oi! We don't allow your type in here"

18. Southerner

Southerner Active Member Silver Stacker

The Great Lao-Tsu said -

It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is
    always a way to solve problems without using violence ...

19. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

20. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Taliban School of Dentistry

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.