1 oz libertads vs 10 oz Kookaburra & Lunar horses

Discussion in 'Silver' started by chrissilver, Mar 8, 2014.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

^^^ OMG!!! What did you hit the national lottery and spend it all on kilo silver Libertads? I have never been more jealous of a stack than I am of yours Pirocco!

2. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

I just worked. I just saved. I just chosed silver instead of euro as product to save. I have more nor less than the average saver in my country, as indicated by articles that state the average amount one has on bank account. Some people buy a house as storage of value. Others buy stocks or bonds. And combinations.
    And my silver saving so far was more losing the lottery than winning it haha. The only element that may deserve a tag 'special' is that not that many save in silver as by far main product.
    Over x years I'm gonna show a pic with 25 maples, 25 libertad kg and 25 lunar 10 kg coins. I already have 1 10 kg, just 24 to go. Ok that wasnt serious haha. Premium is too big to give that a 'wise' tag.
    And to illustrate how 'peanut' this is: that entire 25 libertad kg - tower is less than 1 typical industrial/investment bar of 1000 ounce, where for ex. Ishares ETF has 325,000 of. That's also people with alot money in silver.

3. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Ha ha!! A stack of 25 10 kilo silver Lunars....wow! That is some amazing fantasy for an average person like myself.

While you're at it, might as well make that fantasy be 25 2008 10 kilo Mouse's!!!

4. chrissilver

chrissilver Member Silver Stacker

Thats a nice stack of libertads Pirocco

5. newsilverfan

newsilverfan New Member

That is some serious stack envy you have Pirocco.. I thought stacking 1oz libertads was cool, but obviously not cool enough....

6. SilverKendo

SilverKendo New Member

Wow those look like dinner plates compared to the Maples!