Is it possible to sell silver vat free in the uk?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by JRGSilverBullion, Mar 2, 2014.

1. PhilDaSilva

PhilDaSilva New Member

Atm my stack ain't big enough to attract CGT however I intend it will be sooner or later as am stacking for a pension hedge fund and hope to exploit the major ups and downs on the market. Am certainly not gonna go all in for britannias at this time though I do rather like them despite lizzies mug on them. The 2006 one I have handy is also poor quality with a large raised rim around 30% of its circumference which appears to be from a poorly seated or oversized blank when minted, tis certainly a genuine coin though.

Though I like some of the britannia designs on the reverse I have no deference for the britannia coin or lizzie in general I just prefer em for the tax reason should it ever become a consideration.

2. Danny-boy

Danny-boy New Member

I have two full date sets of britannias, and I love them.

Shame the strike quality went down when they rose to .999 but my britannia silver ones are lovey.

They command a high premium on eBay lately!!!!

3. PNBullion

PNBullion New Member

<spam removed>

4. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You're just spamming now, quit it.

5. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Rather bad idea to search for topics about uk silver purchase questions to then dig them all up with a site link lol.
    Might be a better idea to limit it to a topic in the world region / country specific sales forum section.
    Say what you have for sale, and/or link, all in one place. A place buyers know there is stuff for sale.

6. PNBullion

PNBullion New Member

Is there something wrong with that i put the website here? If it against rules i take it off then but i'm not aware of it.

7. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Just think abit, like this you bump X old posts, whose original questioners may not even be here anymore, or not interested anymore. Regardless which rules exist. I don't need rules to think. The way you do this is just not practical / efficient.
    Suppose I wanted to sell you lollipops. Would you like it if I show my face in and after every door and window of your house? :)