JM Bullion charged card no product.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by edteach, Feb 13, 2014.

1. edteach

edteach New Member

I think you must work for JM. You are making excuses faster than a Jehovahs Witness after a failed date. LOL

2. Gucci

Gucci New Member

lol it's not an excuse I copied and pasted from here > http://www.jmbullion.com/terms-and-conditions/. It's the famous page that has the least amount of views. And to be honest 95% of Jm Bullion customers problems can be solved if they simply read the terms and condition. The only problem I see here is you ordered on Feb 4. You don't wanna wait for your products so your complaining just like most of the people do. Here's line #7 from the terms and condition. This will solve you and everyone else's future problems regarding shipping>

Shipment may take up to thirty (30) days from completed payment, depending upon the manner of delivery. Note that this 30 day period is IN ADDITION to all payment clearing times and any product-specific delays. Applicable taxes, as well as shipping and handling charges are not reflected.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks.

Ok so maybe I came off sounding harsh. Sorry :D

3. edteach

edteach New Member

Just got this notice:
    We wanted to make you aware that we are in the process of relocating our distribution center. As a result of some unexpected issues and inclement weather, we are experiencing extended shipping times with your order as we finalize the migration. We are working around the clock and expect to ship your order shortly.

We will be making a full announcement soon highlighting all the exciting benefits our new distribution center will provide. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and would like to offer you a $5 coupon off your next purchase at JMBullion.com. Simply enter certificate code DLY-xxxxx at checkout.

Additionally, keep your eyes open for a special, never been seen before promotion we will be running as our way of apologizing and saying thank you. If you have any additional questions about your order please call us at 800-276-6508.

Regards,
    JM Bullion
    This does not do much for me. I was told it was shipped, then it was just not picked up lastnight now its somewhere but will ship soon. This is getting more disconcerting by the day. Now its we don't know where it is but are working to ship it and her is five bucks. What a bunch of morroons. Ever see the commercial where the monkeys are in the back working on your car by banging hammers and baseball bats on the eng? This must be how JM works

4. JoeFromNorthCarolina

JoeFromNorthCarolina New Member

Like i said pay a little more and sleep good :)

5. edteach

edteach New Member

Joe thats good advice after the fact. LOL

6. edteach

edteach New Member

From all the reviews I have read in the past two days I am sure they are selling metal they do not have yet in hand. Its one after the other of they order it, get a lot of excuses of why its late. This will bite them in the butt.

7. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Is JM Bullion a sponsor here?

8. jmbullion

jmbullion New Member

Hi all,

I wanted to post a quick update as to what is going on with some of these orders. This past Monday, we launched a new pick and pack arrangement with Brink's NY, and unfortunately the launch week has not gone nearly as smoothly as we had hoped.

We sent a large lot of orders over each day for processing, thus being marked Shipped on our website and receiving tracking, but due to a miscommunication between our teams, we continued sending more orders over before the previous orders had actually made it out the door and into the carrier systems. The weather in the Northeast this week also caused the carriers to miss a few pickups, which didn't help the situation.

This is why many customers have been seeing the Shipped notifications from JMBullion.com, but not seeing update scans at UPS.com or USPS.com. After this weekend's and Monday's pickups, all Shipped orders should be in the USPS/UPS systems and will be truly en route.

Brinks is preparing an extremely large team, starting Monday, to clear out our entire backlog ASAP, and from that point forward we will be able to provide our customers with quicker and more efficient order processing than we ever have in the history of our company. Despite these initial hiccups, we are extremely excited about the speed of service we will be rolling out shortly once we're through this backlog.

To address edteach's comment - yes, in the past as we grew we certainly had times where we ran into supply chain delays with the mints missing delivery dates, logistical issues, and insufficient pick and pack speed, but we have been working diligently the past few months to put ourselves in a position where this is never an issue again. Very soon you will notice on our website "maximum available" quantities for every single product, to ensure customers can only purchase what is physically, at that very moment, unsold and in our vaults and available for immediate shipment by our new and improved pick and pack team.

As mentioned on our Facebook page, once we are through this backlog we also will be running a major "apology" promotion, to hopefully make it up to all customers who had to endure longer than normal processing times. Please accept our apologies for any delays or hassles you've experienced - we do not feel this level of service is acceptable and we are working hard to make the necessary improvements.

Thank you for your patience, and please feel free to email me directly with any questions or concerns at [email protected]. I am working all weekend with Brinks to ensure we get things back on track, and I will be glad to personally handle any outstanding orders or issues, or address any further concerns you may have.

Thanks

9. edteach

edteach New Member

UPDATE, it seems my order has been given or picked up by the shipper [UPS]. It now shows no delivery date but it shows movement by UPS. I hope that to make up for the long delays its more than a 5 dollar coupon that you give every one. To make up for CS problems it should only be emailed to those like myself and others who actually had problems. If its given to everyone its not really an offer to make up for our delay. One other thing is people will be more understanding if you tell us what is really going on. I personally got several stories about it was shipped, it did not get picked up in last nights pickup, its not shipped, ect. This makes for a lot of suspicion. I will be watching to see what you do to make up for the problems some of us have had. My first two orders went fine, a bit slow but nothing that I could not live with. When I hear different explanations, that makes me and others think we are being jacked around and that makes a customer very upset. Looking forward to your offer.

10. jmbullion

jmbullion New Member

Understood and totally makes sense. As mentioned there was a lot of miscommunication between NY and our team, and everyone was scrambling to get to the bottom of what was happening, so I can certainly see how you'd end up getting different answers from our CS reps. We will keep everyone informed as we continue working through this, and again thank you for your understanding.

11. funman1

funman1 New Member

Glad to see some owning up in a public forum.
    Thanks, and that means a lot to me as a customer.
    I will give it a week or two and begin ordering again and see how things go.

I'm always willing to give a company a second chance when they own up to their mistakes.

Looking forward to better service soon with you guys.
    ~Steve~

12. Gucci

Gucci New Member

Maybe it's just my orders that get special treatment. I mean all the orders I have made over the past months ship within 2 weeks of me ordering. Never been a problem. Well, maybe on my first order where I called each day after my order was placed wondering where in the world my stuff was lol :lol: But then I got a Ps4 to pass time and I really didn't care about waiting as it always shipped the 2nd Monday after I placed my order and was delivered at 4pm sharp by usps outside the guard shack. But yeah in my experience they always shipped within 2 weeks but not the 1st week and on Monday. Sometimes Friday. See no worries I told you it was going to ship this week :rolleyes:

Note: I'm an investor not a English major. Ok and maybe an Aero/Computer/Electrical Engineer but that's beside the point.

13. Mr The Kid

Mr The Kid New Member

The only online purchase I've made in the few months I've been accumulating was from JM Bullion after reading about them online and hearing good things from forums. I ordered ASE's and total time from order placed to delivery at my door was exactly 7 days and I ordered on a Saturday. Overall I was very happy with the service and would order from them again. I ordered about 6 weeks ago but where I live I have access to all types of physical silver within 15 mins so I don't really order online at all.

14. a1nipper

a1nipper New Member

I've placed three seperate orders with jmbullion this year and have received all. Not the quickest shipping but low prices and quality packaging

15. TommyGunn

TommyGunn New Member

Seems everything got straightened out here . At first a I was a bit put off , since this was the site I plan on ordering from . Not sure but I live in Ny so thinking it won't take as long as others say since I am in the same state .

I can vouch for the weather though it's been pretty brutal and that always backs up shipping carriers

16. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

@ TommyGunn you are already probably aware but in case you are not, APMEX charges tax on orders shipped to NY. This may or may not be one of the main reasons you order from JMBullion...but it's a good reason not to order from APMEX

17. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

What is the legal story behind APMEX charging tax on NY addressed orders? Some inter-state tax 'harmonisation' cooperation or so?

18. hilaire9

hilaire9 Member

I believe orders shipped to a state where APMEX has an office (New York and Oklahoma) must include sales tax.

19. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Aren't governments funny? The only reason for such requirement is to prevent 'tax shopping', being people that go for the state with the least tax burden, and in order to inflict them the burden anyway, governments cooperate along import/export taxes and regulation alike this requirement, actually destroying 'competition' between governments. If private companies would cooperate to inflict customers the high prices, governments would name this price agreements that they declared illegal and sue them. But if they do the very same themselves, they name it tax 'harmonisation'.
    This is offtopic though.

20. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Yes, that's the reason.