Me a Banker

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Riyder, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Riyder

Riyder New Member

Haven't been stacking long , but have built up approx 1 month of reserves / or stack. Measured by after tax salary.

So after being put off from work as i am a casual , funds or deposits are going down rapidly from my savings acc.
    IE- usual float off 1 month of wages , then my severance if any, penalties , holidays and roster days acrued

So s there a way i can lone the credit of the stack to myself and protect the holding ?

there by becoming my own fed reserve , big bank and utimately the manager of it?

just pondering a way to unlock the value in / of the stack and use its potenial ?
    Could maybe sell myself gov bonds then invest offshore in dodgy acc , transfer interest back and so on and so on.

Any thoughts

2. Riyder

Riyder New Member

perhaps could get a stand alone line of credit facility on the stack , but only piddly little pile
    may work for others with a bigger pile to use a colateral though

3. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

5. Riyder

Riyder New Member

TY Shiny,

got a bit deep , but gr8t reading all the same

6. copperhead

copperhead Active Member

A stack has the advantage that you don't grab a go like cash in a box .
    Like any reality of a bank you need discipline as to ARE you WORTHY of the loan you request . If your going to approve bad loans
    your stack will be gone .
    But If the loan allows you to stay afloat so you can rebuild then your
    doing better then the USA

The stack as collateral is just going to put another middle man in the pot .
    When you sell off some stack you hope the re-buy will be at a good price yet your also hoping the sell is high at the moment
    For Me i'll take my chances with the ups and down of the market compared to a loan on my stack at a percent that most likely will exceed the Sell off and re-buy . If the re-buy is higher then the sell well thats the interest you would of paid anyway .

No matter what you cook spending more then you put back is the nemesis

7. copperhead

copperhead Active Member

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- month.html

OK John needs $10,000 to pay a deposit on a home he is purchasing and needs a loan for 2 months. John provides us with $12,000 worth of bullion (spot price) and we give John the $10,200. After the first month, John pays us the monthly fee of $204. After the second month, John wants to collect and pay for his bullion. He then pays us another $204 for the fee of the second month plus the $10,200 we lent him on the bullion. John takes his bullion home and is very grateful to us for helping him out on his short term trouble.

I see no reality
    If you need $10,200 lets look at the truth
    we are talking about a 1 month loan at a cost of $408 - based on Silver, a precious metal excepted in every country in the world ,HA HA
    Look if you really know you can get the money back in a month take your 10,000 current stash . Then re-buy $10,408 silver next month
    Worst case as long as you buy back the original amount eventually
    and stay with the $208 per month take 6 months to pay your self back
    after 6 months you will be richer then the start of your personal loan (cause you keep buying $208 of silver )

Your silver stack causes you to be your own bank . If some one will lend you 10,200 for 12,000 silver and after reality sinks in and it really takes 4 months to pay back
    What you are getting back is your silver at a worse price then before .
    Owning Silver is discipline & not aways the best investment but a focal point you obey
    the focal point is YOU PUT IT BACK, The reality is you must be in trouble as your looking at your silver

In the truth of life you just introduced the Fox into the chicken coop when you use

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- month.html or a facilitator of such.

With all due respect to http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic- month.html