ordex coin case lidl next week

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Lenny7888, Dec 11, 2013.

1. hobwell

hobwell New Member

Got mine this morning. Quite impressed with it, the only downside is that none of the Series II Lunars fit in the larger tray properly, the capsules are just a bit too big .

[​IMG]

2. motorbikez

motorbikez Member Silver Stacker

Got mine this morning as well, very good value for 13 similar cases ,probably the same are more than double the price in the UK.

3. Photonaware

Photonaware Active Member

Went to my local store and looked at the case.
    The inserts are not what I was expecting - very shallow and most likely designed for coins without capsules.
    Despite the bargain price I decided not to buy one as not suitable for normal 1 oz silver coins. There were lots of cases for sale in my Lidl. Sticking with tubes and plastic boxes for storing my stack.

4. Lenny7888

Lenny7888 Member

Got 2 this morning must have been 100 + at my store at 10am also a goodie that came in the post today :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Woodcutter

Woodcutter New Member

Look nice! If I was a thief nice cases would be the first thing on my list to grab. Hope you have a safe or something to keep it in. I prefer something not so glamorous. E.G. a airtight, watertight box put in the middle of your composed pile is a great place to store things. Who would want to go digging in your old food and lawn clippings. It also maintains a nice temperature year round.