New guy with some old world interests.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by TacMedic0709, Nov 30, 2013.

1. TacMedic0709

TacMedic0709 New Member

What's up and how's it going to all, newest of the new here I suppose , 29y/o male from the US , Hot Springs National Park Arkansas to be specific. Former combat medic in the army for 8 years and recently out and back to work as a civilian medic in emergency services . Always had a numismatic love as a kid , and have recently got the stacking bug big time while doing some personal reflection and general life as it is in today's financial world analysis. Feel a bit late to the gig but looks like a great time to step in with silver spot where it's at currently , although 2008 when I was in Iraq looks like when I should have started after seeing that crazy spot price at the time. Love that 20/20 hindsight don't we all ? Anyways had some junk silver and a few Morgan dollars from when I was younger and one silver eagle from 2000 , just the past month I've gotten two 5oz bars from APMEX ,5 1oz Sunshine bars a couple of eagles and a couple morgan dollars. Decided to sell some old movie memorabilia and old mint action figures from a cult classic film series called Puppet Master and lo and behold got about 600 dollars to get some more silver with ! So currently planning out the budget and deciding how much I need to pick up per month to reach the yearly goal and also when and if to turn my savings for my daughters college fund into a PM stack and continue to add to it in that fashion. Sorry for the novel but glad to be on here reading up on all things shiny.

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

2. Agnostic

Agnostic Active Member Silver Stacker

Welcome to Silver Stackers. You are not too late to the gig! Plenty of room here, so stack on...

I was going to say plenty of time but I read the Black Swan thread and thought hmmm

3. TacMedic0709

TacMedic0709 New Member

Ya was looking that over as well

4. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi and welcome. :)

5. PM

PM Active Member Silver Stacker

Hi and welcome.
    Never to late to start stacking.
    Good luck :D

6. Dirty White Boy