Best value 1oz silver bars?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Mat, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Mat

Mat New Member

Hi all im new to stacking and was looking for some advise, im looking to buy 1oz silver bars and rounds (prefer bars) ive had a look on a few silver websites and was looking for a bit of advise from people in the know about were to look, and whats good value.

Thanks Mat.

2. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Geiger bars are very good, 1 oz bars come in sheets in thick plastic which is great for storage.

3. jjrici

jjrici New Member

best value 1oz silver bar, is one that you have not bought.

This is really quite a simple answer, oh I know 'collective drivers' impact prices, but if one is 'investing' based on art collection, then one pretty *****

Now if someone was to say I don't give a stuff what the price is, I don't care about making or loosing money (even its its fiat), I just want that coin cause I like it, well that would be a different case

But that's not what stacking is about really is it. Not if you actually want to achieve anything with that stack

4. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

Gday Mat, Geiger 1oz bars are certainly one of the best options, low premium and good demand for them.

5. Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy New Member

I live across the pond so wish I could help. I will say that the Geiger bars are a decent value here also. I bought a few just the other day as a matter of fact. I was impressed with the quality and they even have a reeded edge. I haven't seen that on any other bars in my collection. I would pick some up for sure if I where you.

6. Mat

Mat New Member

Hi thanks for advice guys i have just bought some Geiger bars and some coins that i liked the look of, much appreciated.