Posting my Book (Corruption of Real Money ) to Kelvin Rudd? [POLL]

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Cinvalo, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

Hi Bros and Sis,

I come up with an idea.(a fairly crazy one indeed). Some of you will probably know I have written a book titled corruption of Real Money.
    [​IMG]

This thread is self-explanatory: http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-29360-thinking-of-writing-a-book-page-3.html

This book is written for 8 categories of people. One of the categories refer to Politicians who really like helping people.
    I know Politicians want our vote but I believe some of them really want to help. But the problem is that good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding.
    This book maybe a framework for an honest solution.
    I know our election is coming up soon and I am thinking of posting Kelvin Rudd a copy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vydTSBE70Q[/youtube]

Please let me know what you guys think.

Should I do it? Should I not do it? I think this might be the only book which talks about these issues in Australia at the moment. I didn't time this on purpose. But what kind of trouble will i get myself into? Will i be the next Julian Paul ?
    I only have one copy left now.
    Should it goes to Dymock or it should go to the Parliament House?
    Please make a poll. :)

The Hon Kevin Rudd MP
    Prime Minister
    Parliament House
    CANBERRA ACT 2600

2. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-5RgFe9OX4[/youtube]

lol....I have a second thought after watching this....:lol:

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Makes Kev look like a winner - coming from so far behind and back to PM whilst being opposed by all those Ministers who jumped ship rather than face his wrath. No wonder Tony looks less confident than when Julia was the target.

[​IMG]
    Source: Laboral Party

4. I doubt you will be hunted down by the various spook agencies as an enemy of the New World Order.
    You should, however, have done this much sooner.
    It's too close to the election now for a change in direction this might have inspired, although I think that is a remote possibility all the same.
    Perhaps if you wait till after the election and the dust has settled and then send it to the PM, either Comrade Chairman Krudd or 'my Dad is god' Abbott.

5. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

Personally, I think the book should be required reading for many people, politicians included.

With that said, given there is about a month to go until the election, I would politely suggest that even if you did make a copy available to any politician running in this upcoming election, it will only be read in the days following the election - these people simply don't have that sort of time available at the moment.

6. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

Thanks for the wisdom guys. ;) I will do what is right.

7. long88

long88 Member

what makes you think kelvin will read your book ?

8. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

There is a high chance he won't. Ironically he should be the one really need to understand the concepts in the book now. This book is written for politicians who really like helping people. Albert Camus once said "The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding." If you listen closely to the first clip, it tells you a lot about his understanding about what is going on. There are no concrete plans in place. If he doesn't understand the fundamental problems we have with housing, healthcare,education, social security and unemployment, if he doesn't understand how the global economy works, if he doesn't understand howan economy grows and why it crashes, how can we be confident enough to pass the torch of our nation to him? His economic and social policies affects everyone and everyday.

Even so, I politely say my book may not be 100% correct but it will provide a honest framework to build a stronger country.

Like what i always believe. Australia is a great country. I love this country. But We deserve a Great Leader.

9. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

10. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Kevin Rudd won't read anything written by another person, no-one is scholarly or poetic enough to waste his time on. He makes Kim Jong Il look humble.
    [​IMG]

11. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRLYts97uKU[/youtube]

Ron Paul leadership is what we need. Unfortunately we do not really have that in Australia.
    At the end of the day...
    It is not about my book.
    It is not about his vote.
    It is about protection of capitalism, our freedom of choice and quality of life.

A real PM inspires. He/she speak to the spirit of people. I don't see that happening in Kelvin especially after i saw the 2nd clip.

A real PM should be government of the people, by the people , for the people.

12. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

This morning I decided to vote for Liberal as 1 and Labor as 7.
    A copy should go to Tony Abbott and congratulate him for his victory. :D
    Removing the carbon tax is the first and a very smart move.

13. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

better sell it you are going to need every cent no matter who is in power and even if they did read it would it really matter

14. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

Thanks for caring. Today i talk with alot of people about the poll. The public know it is the system itself which in heritage the flaws, whoever in charge in office makes very little difference. At the end of the day, every political party is profit driven. At my present age, maybe it is naive to believe that they can make the change. Maybe i could be wrong too.
    The real drive behind my motivation is because of Ron Paul. If you ask me whether politicians in Australia as well as other countries understand the concept inside, I am sure it is a no. Their lack of understanding , even sometimes in good intentions, is what causing us and future generations to pay the price. (The price of incurring in student loans, the price of FHBG, the price of ever expanding medicare cost etc). So the point is many people are suffering the consequences as a result of the good policy they implemented for people in the past.

15. Dustin

Dustin New Member

We had a chance at putting Ron Paul in office here in the states, but the mainstream media killed that idea...giving him no time to speak like the others, when in reality he was the only one I cared to listen to..

*sigh*

Wonder if this country will ever grow a pair and elect someone who genuinely cares...doubtful..

16. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

I totally agree with you Dustin. Sometimes i think even though Ron Paul is not in office, he done a really great job in making people understand his vision. His influence lives. The coming economic crisis will not affect Ron Paul that much, he is a 78 years old man. His actions and passions show he cares about the younger generations. Many politicians don't get this point. You can feel it.

At least I wake up to the delusion of the system today. 5 years ago i care less about politics like many others. Monetary policies and economy are so foreign to me. I voted blindly just not to get a fine. haha. Now when i think back, my learning progress is really an adventure. Science -> Engineering -> Web Design -> business and personal finance -> investing -> Economic -> Precious Metal -> Monetary History -> Financial Crisis -> Politics.

17. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

I like your outlook on your adventure cinvalo . I think the mindset u have is refreshing .

If you fail it wont be because you didnt try .You put in the time & effort & put your money on the line ...nice work i wish you all the best .

18. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

I love Ron Paul, and would have voted for him had he remained on the ballot, even if the mainstreamers deemed my vote "wasted."

This country is far too stupid, as a whole, to vote in an independent-thinking person running for office. Most checkerboard with R or D, and are happy to do so.

It's a huge disappoinment for me...when people vote for the "better of the two evils." So, I don't.

Ignorance is not very bliss when it comes to running your country into the ground.

19. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

20. Cinvalo

Cinvalo Member

Quick a quick update about my adventure:
    I just ship a copy of my book to our Prime Minister Tony Abbott today to congratulate him for his victory in the 2013 election. In fact, i vote for liberal Party too ;)
    I do not expect to receive any reply. But if i do, will let u guys know ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i am feeling a bit crazy yet meaningful...
    Let's see what will happen.