Oh my god, silver is up! Oh my god, silver is down!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by mmissinglink, Aug 22, 2013.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

pdk,

My thread topic is clear and just because you misinterpret it doesn't mean a thing except that you are inept..

I won;t again explain to you why you were so pathetically wrong and the fact that you claim that you know what I meant when I already told you that you are wrong makes me truly question your sanity. You come off as delusional.

Further, I was the one who called you out on your nonsense distortion of the truth.

You have trolled others and now you are trolling me....why do you do that? Stop harassing people and please don't attack me in PM's like you have done to others..

2. Well, although I thought the mid to high 20's looked sustainable before a likely run higher it seems yet another buying opportunity is presenting.
    I can see myself looking back at these days sometime in the future and reminiscing those good old days when I took advantage of a very rare opportunity. :)

And BTW PDK, quit flogging that dead horse, the myth of the multitude of threatening PM's is well and truly busted along with the tenuous grasp you once had on credibility.
    Would you like another of my lines to emulate? Unbelievable. Nope, already used that one. How about, pathetic.

3. mmissinglink

Agreed Silver bullit, opportunities are to be taken advantage of if one can. Almost all (except one) members here understand my topic thread. To the average stacker here who is not daily trading paper silver and gold and not buying in massive quantities today to sell tomorrow, the fact that the spot price fluctuates and has volatility is not big news at all....and certainly nothing to get worried sick about. That doesn't mean that we don't keep an eye on the up and down trends so that we can guess a little bit better if an opportunity to buy or sell is in our midst, of course that's worth being mindful about.

I no longer worry about the spot being up this minute and down the next but if someone like pdk wants to worry about that, he's entitled to I'm sure you'll agree, but for him to troll nonsense and demand that other members have to also worry themselves sick as he is, he ought to take that insecurity to a shrink, not turn it into a raison d'etere on this forum.

4. Yep, pretty simple concept really.
    I win either way.
    If spot goes up I get a warm fuzzy feeling knowing my balance sheet shows an increase in my nett worth and if inclined I can sell and take a profit. (highly unlikely to do so.)
    If spot falls I simply add more metal reducing my cost average and still get the warm and fuzzy thinking about the day spot price increases again which increases the joy of the above scenario.
    Who gives a crap what spot does every five minutes?
    It's a win whichever way it goes.
    Down I buy and celebrate my good fortune, up I sit back and count my stack and celebrate my good fortune. :)
    Just doesn't get better than this.
    I guess there are those who will gripe and complain regardless as they have no direction or security in life.
    Sad, pathetic people. :rolleyes:

5. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Next big profitgrab should be 3-4 months from 1st week august so somewhere in november.
    In meantime I keep the euro's.

6. mmissinglink

Pirocco, you are way wiser than I in matters of investment analysis and so I do appreciate your comments and insights on these matters here at SS..

Now, do you mean profit taking from paper investments will be made not until November? If yes, then does that mean you believe that paper investment returns will be positive through Sept and October? Because if paper investors believe that returns will be down for the next several months, they will take their profits now rather than in November, yes? Profit taking goes hand-in-hand with down days on the stock markets, no?

I'm just trying to figure if I should do a little profit taking myself now...or just wait a while.

7. Dustin

Dustin New Member

When's the wedding?

8. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member