Oh my god, silver is up! Oh my god, silver is down!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by mmissinglink, Aug 22, 2013.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I still see new threads where people appear to be surprised or somehow think it's big news that the spot price of silver / gold is either a little up at this moment or down at the moment. Um hello people, there's nothing newsworthy or abnormal about these and even much greater fluctuations. Get used to it already.

2. RT

RT New Member

Ill take that bet.

So at any time silver is greater then $30 usd for 3 consecutive months (90days? Price taken at NY close) Between now and Jan 2015, Then I win 10 oz but if it doesnt break through for 90 consecutive days by Jan 2015, I will pay up 10oz.

Deal?

NTR 10oz bar ok?

3. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

Huh?

A 40% return in two weeks is a "little? " Compounded annually, that's almost 1,000%.

Do you just like to talk, and pretend that this isn't something worthy of multiple discussions?

Show me, with charts, over the past 30 years, how many times this happened in two weeks.

Soooooo you may see posts about people getting excited about their investment.

Be happy for them. Just because you average price per ounce is $40, don't shite on other's success.

Win

4. RT

RT New Member

You going to come to the table on this bet Court Jester??

5. mmissinglink

@ pdkbffwleo

Not surprisingly, you are completely missing the whole point, again.

If you simply stopped blabbing and instead read the introductory statements of the most recent threads citing the spikes up and down you would have noticed that these threads do not indicate that the person creating it is looking to buy and sell at every up and down marker. These apparently are stackers creating these threads, not paper investors or large pm dealers. For that unique type of investor or dealer, yes, the up and down ticks and spikes may be very important to their daily or weekly profit margins, but that's not what these latest threads are about.

Wake up pdkbffwleo, stop your hallucinating.

:)

6. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

I won't explain it to you again, nor defend your own comments.

You, my fellow "stacker," have missed the boat...again. Keep it real.

7. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

Furthermore, this was not your intent with the first thread. Heck, the title is smeared thick with sarcasm condescension.

Yeah, $.50 or $1.00...people are going sooooooo crazy and fruity...and "non-stacking" because, like I said, a nearly 40% increase in a few weeks. You're concluding these most "recent" threads are from some "type" of person...and I'm disagreeing. I think you're just wrong. Completely.

I know you can't answer my questions, but tone done the sarcasm, or don't...but, don't tell me I'm hallucinating after I just literally called you out for being dumb.

8. mmissinglink

You are the cast iron kettle calling the stainless steel teapot black because clearly you are the dumb one who doesn't even realize that your claims were shot to pieces with logic and facts. Go harass someone else who may have time to waste with your nonsense. If you have a legit gripe some day, then bring it up by all means, but stop wasting my time with your dishonest drivel.

9. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

10. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

They make a pill for that...

unbelievable.

11. mmissinglink

You would definitely know since you've been on it for many years but clearly your high dosage is not high enough. Seek professional help, you need it.

12. Yeah pdkbffwleo, Do us a favor and eat the whole fricken bottle. :lol:
    Seriously dude, haven't you got better things to do than trolling here.

13. volrathy

volrathy Active Member

wall street fat cats manipulating the price down

14. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

someone is just manipulating the horses up....hence many is trying to look for the cheapest horsey

oh Lunar , why the silver in you so shinny and your fatass cat privy has no basic demand. :)

15. Silver Pauper

Silver Pauper Member

Court Jester... think about that name... jester... joker... riddles and tongue twisters...

Now think carefully... very carefully... think about Court Jester's statement - "Silver will continue to trade sideways for years to come"(my paraphrase)... think very hard about this statement...

I will flatly state that "Silver shall trade sideways for the next 100 years, in fact, forever" and I will put 200oz on the table... be very careful before you take that bet...

Court Jester... you are a clever fellow... but I think you left yourself get suckered into a corner this time.

16. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I dont mean dead completely flat not moving 0.0001c ever flat

I mean trading stabaly within a few $$$ range that is what we will see for the next few years <$30 hovering around the low to mid 20's

I dont think it will move well up until the Fed tapers the stimilus and I dont see that happening any time soon.

17. Silver Pauper

Silver Pauper Member

Court Jester,

I always considered your sideways statement to be a bit of trickery and play on technicalities... for as long as we chart using time on the x-axis and price on the y-axis, silver shall forever trade sideways... sometimes up and other times down, but always sideways... left to right into infinity until time stands still or we change the method of charting.

As for whether silver will cost more or less or stay the same... got no idea... I just buy when I can and sell a little here and there at a profit to buy more. I like silver and gold because it is a hard asset and less liquid than cash, thus harder to squander and it is pretty to hold and look at as well... I feel like a rich man when I count and stack my silver and gold even though I am but a pauper.

18. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

lol

maybe you can send some more threatening pm's...

yeah, like that worked. Nice try. :rolleyes:

19. mmissinglink

pdk,

Please stop harassing members....it's not funny anymore. We are trying to have serious conversations here.

Take your trolling somewhere else please.

20. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

Do you mind? I pointed out the obvious condescension in your thread, asking you legitimate questions and stating legitimate arguments why people would be "posting new threads" on a 40% increase...and you go ballistic.

Stop with your nonsense. Who are you fooling? Not me kid...grow up.

If a moderator wants to interject, so be it. I won't be pushed around by you...who can't take being called out on something.

I have actual messages from other forum members applauding me for my comments with you. Your bullying is old.

You need the last word, so take it...I know you're itching to..especially after I called you out on your own comments.

40% increase in weeks...is HUGE news...and people SHOULD get excited about it.

Get over yourself. I know how much you and one other person NEEDS this forum.

I don't. I enjoy the information, I provide comments...you, on the other hand, go nuts when anyone conflicts with your opinion.

congrats by the way...on your opinion...only you care about it.