Why would you pay...

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Eureka Moments, Aug 7, 2013.

1. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

That's actually quite tactful, and I don't have a problem with it (as long as it's not done for baiting purposes, and the poster actually takes up offers that get made).

2. clear

clear Well-Known Member

So everyone on this forum has to sell their own product at the price that a group of needle dicks think is fair?!

Let the market find its own level, after all isn't everyone here complaining about price control of precious metals and commodities (Federal Reserve, Comex, etc. etc.)

The market is so dynamic and volatile a seller/purchaser need to factor future price, loss of opportunity and many other factors into any transaction and make their own decision accordingly.

This forum is mature enough to determine what is fair and not fair, if items sell above or below market what's wrong with that?

We do not need members to ride shot gun over other members, continually harassing other members displayed items and expressing that they believe those items are expensive, members need to show respect to one another and if they want to truly educate the ignorant just send a private message.

A public display of hostility, ridicule and unfounded allegations only cheapens the value of this forum, which is meant to serve as a social platform where like minded individuals share views and opinions in a civil and respectful manner and possibly help each other, all and sundry along the way.

3. alexisio

alexisio New Member Silver Stacker

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well said.

4. C.H.

C.H. Active Member Silver Stacker

I actually lost a couple of good deal, because threads with bog standard current year stuff gets bumped everyday.
    Apparently it's FREE market for those sellers, but not buyers and commenters.

Ok. I'll play by the rules, watch my selling threads coming soon.

5. Leo

Leo New Member

Its probably an amature trying to be the middle middle man when it comes to selling that coin.

6. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

You might have missed out but you didn't lose anything. You seem like someone who blames everything else but himself, YOU were too slow and someone quicker picked it up

7. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:rolleyes:

8. alexisio

alexisio New Member Silver Stacker

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !

9. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Agree with the constant bumping though which pushes everyone elses sales onto the next page and onto oblivion. For that reason recently I've put a lot more of my stuff on ebay with a 20% higher than forum price and its still been selling.