Bullion List FTW

Discussion in 'Silver' started by 1for1, Aug 7, 2013.

1. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Finally an Aussie bullion seller that is completely price transparent with displayed spot and live prices for bullion ... And with tiny spreads of less than $2 on OPM product...

very happy I signed up to view the prices as they look to blow away other dealers on price.

Not yet taken delivery but I think I have just found a new fav Aussie dealer

1for1

Tip it's worth signing up to see the prices, compare and you'll see what I'm talking about

2. nicwinner

nicwinner Active Member Silver Stacker

would u mind send me the dealer's contact details? ta

3. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Bullionlist.com.au

Just need to sign up to view prices... Soooo cheap.. OPM round at 24 ish each

4. SilverStan

SilverStan New Member

I have looked at these guys a couple of times, but have never signed up. Not sure why they need my details to show me prices, particularly if that is an area in which they are highly competitive. Sure, I could make up some phony details but I don't get the raionale of making it more difficult for me to deal with you. So, I tend to shop with other sponsors.

I know they are a site sponsor, so I'd be interested in hearing their rationale for setting up their site this way.

5. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-507385.html#p507385
    +1 from me too. Bought from them a few times and have been truly impressed with their level of service each time. Word of mouth is a strong influence and I can imagine most of their new customers are from customer referrals.

6. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They use to be my go to dealer for Kooks by the roll, Valcambi Combis and Geiger bars

7. Mimaki

Mimaki Member

Service & speed second to none.

8. Argentum

Argentum Well-Known Member

agree, so far the best, keep up the good work

9. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

They are awesome +1

10. Joey

Joey Member

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Yes, we still haven't made our pricing available to the public yet. We're aware it can be a bit of a turn-off to casual visitors but we're still working on improving our site infrastructure and features. Our feeling is that developing a superior platform for the business is the most important thing we can put our resources into right now. The best thing we can do while we're busy improving our capabilities is to offer the lowest premiums in the market and hope people appreciate the prices and service and tell their friends about us.

We don't share your personal details with anyone so if you're curious about our prices you're welcome to register on our site and have a look without buying anything. We might send you some emails about sales or new products we're stocking, but you can easily unsubscribe from that and we won't bug you again.

Cheers,

Joey

11. montecristo4

montecristo4 New Member

+1 from me as well

12. Greg Williams

Greg Williams Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've bought off them a few times now. Very happy each time. :p

13. Guest

Guest Guest

After all this who har I may just give em' a go :)

14. Schalke04

Schalke04 New Member

I have never bought any bullion before and ordered my first ones there.
    Very friendly and cooperative over the phone, they combined postage although it would have been more expensive to order outright via the website. Account set up is easy and follow up on orders very transparent. Mail was well packed, as described and no rip off on the postage either.
    Very informative and quick on the emails.

I have been told that the problem with the "sign up to see prices" as mentioned earlier will be resolved with a more powerful server to be installed soon.

I agree with the positive experience other members had and could not have been happier about my first purchases and will be back for sure. Not just for the prices alone.

Thanks Joey!!!:)

15. Joey

Joey Member

Hey guys,

Just wanted to give you some more info on a few things we hear a lot about: our spot price and our retail prices.

We calculate our spot from real quotes we receive from parties we actually trade with. We don't just grab some numbers published on a free website somewhere and try to make our business work around that; our spot reflects the actual going rates in the marketplaces where we trade. Establishing the right relationships and getting the right technology in place to make things happen has been a long process and a pretty difficult one at times, but like many of you we're in this for the long haul so we think it's worth investing the time and effort to do things well.

The "hidden prices" are left over from when we modified our wholesale system to handle retail orders. We've always done a lot of business-to-business trade and wholesale account pricing is (and will remain) confidential. This is a pretty standard practice across many industries but it means our system makes all pricing "confidential" by default. Changing it means re-building a system we designed from the ground up to be a very private platform. At the moment we're focused on making our business systems as efficient as possible so that we can continue offering really low premiums. Unfortunately for us that means some opportunities for marketing ourselves have to take a back seat, but we get a lot of really fantastic feedback from repeat customers and a lot of word-of-mouth referrals so we must be doing something right :)

And just a reminder: our current sale ends in just under 36 hours.

Cheers,

Joey

16. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I like the way an order is refreshed to reflect spot automatically (Every 6 seconds) or you can refresh manually.

Just list the bullion you wish to buy and...if you like.......sit there for seconds, minutes or hours waiting for the price you are happy with and then hit "Review and Confirm" and your order is done. :)

A very good feature on Bullion List is that orders show:

Type of Metal - Spot price - Premium - Unit Price - SubTotal and Total

The other thing I like, is the actual web-site, it's un-cluttered, has a good variety of bullion and is easy to navigate "Quickly". :D

Also...the Account set-up is very good, it lets you see all of your purchases in a precis format or... you can "View" to see your detailed order / orders.

Imo, Bullion List is an example to others ;)

All in all... Bullion List is one of my favourite dealers.

H

17. How can I resist after all this positive comment.
    I'll be checking them out myself now.
    I am one of those who have been put off by having to register to obtain prices also so to Bullion list I would have say this may have been a bit detrimental to your trade going by the status quo here.
    Anyway, I will go check them out and will likely give my two cents worth here as well.
    Hopefully another ringing endorsement. :)

18. 1for1

1for1 Well-Known Member

Exactly .. site seems fully customised and optimised to stackers, they nailed the entire user experience - Bravo!

1for1

19. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I reckon!!!

And it's so good for those blokes who run Excel. :D

If you go to "My Orders" you can copy and paste straight into excel...same goes for "View" the entire order works perfectly with Excel which is Fabulous. ;) :D

H

20. Schalke04

Schalke04 New Member

Thanks for that. I didn't know, very helpful.