New Perth Mint Stock Horse Coin

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by db23, Jun 12, 2013.

1. wsd_collector

wsd_collector New Member

As for the dealer saying $45 is below his cost. It is complete BS.

My exact cost per coin with shipping and conversion to CAD is below $45 CAD (Due to privacy concerns, I will not post exact cost)

Someone mentioned the Wholesale pricing was 29.50 Euro
    1 Euro = $1.37 CAD. Bank charges here in Canada are roughly 2.5% for currency conversion.

Assume $1.40 CAD to 1EUR conversion = $40.42 before shipping comes in to play.

2. wsd_collector

wsd_collector New Member

Note: I'm down to the last 14 coins available for sale. As a result no more discounts for purchasing in tubes or packs of 5.

Edit: All 300 coins sold.

3. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

Well, I reduced my order to 5 coins due to ugliness of the horse (yeah, I admit it is not the best horse I've seen so far)

Dealer my friend bought from accepted my return with joy and resold the coins immediately, so now I think that I should have not returned the coins)))).

BTW, the cost including shipping, paypal fees etc is $45.5/horse
    with my previous order the cost average was lower ... that's for those who claimed that $45 is below dealer's cost which is not true ;)

4. silverzman

silverzman Active Member Silver Stacker

For 20 i think after fees/delivery it will be 52.50 per coin. Tad more than i wanted to pay but hopefully worth it.

5. chocker

chocker New Member

My 5 from Germany work out at NZ $62.76 or AU$52.04, so it looks as though they are all in the same ball park.

6. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

Yeah, I looked online and there sure are some purty stock horse photos...the creator of this coin could have done better. Oh well, maybe the next issue (next year?) will be better. And I hope to God the PM lunar horses is nice to marvel over. I want 100/120 of those bad boyz. Come to papa.

7. rodzm

rodzm New Member

I just received my coins from Friedhelm. I really like it. It looks like the horse shown on the Porsche emblem

8. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

I've also received mine today. And they are nice. They aren't nicest coin I've ever seen. But I like them. :)

Everyone has his own taste and right to its opinion. But I don't understand all this complaining that coin is ugly. It's shiny, it's silver, it doesn't have 24454 different colors or anything glued to it. It's just bullion coin. It's not piece of art. Who doesn't like shiny things? ;)

When you have coin in hand it's much more beautiful that on any picture. I'm always telling this to myself, the coin you receive will be much better when you hold it. Always was, always is...

When you see it with your own eyes it's different than close up picture from 0,0001 inch away. Sure coin from very close doesn't look so nice. This horse is not some smiling Disney horse or something. Is more like mule from legendary movie Fistful of Dollars. :)
    This horse is pissed. It should be. Our civilization is going to hell. This is not good place for animal...

I've made several pictures. Most of them don't do this coin any more justice(!). I will try to take more pictures tomorrow with better camera. They were taken by phone. And it's awfully hot here so my flat is pretty much "shaded". :)

17 pictures here:
    Angry stock horse pictures
    EDIT: Ugly pictures of very beautiful coin. Me so ashamed. Like want to sewn some wound with barbarian axe.

I'm not defending this coin or anything. As I've said above I respect others' opinions.
    Maybe this is just me who rarely say that something or someone is ugly. I rather say I don't like it.:)

And I'm not saying this because I've bought whole bunch of this horses. I don't care. I'm only sad because couldn't afford more. :/
    Make no mistake. If I don't like coin I would write. I'm not afraid of "truth". :)

If any one would like to see more pics send me a private message and I will try to sort something out.

BR

9. chrissilver

chrissilver Member Silver Stacker

This made me laugh so hard! LOL.

10. chrissilver

And thanks for the photos Stark, the Stock Horse is looking good.

11. barsenault

Looks awesome. Man, I'm glad I don't have any money, or I'd get another 20. These are nice in picture format, and I'm sure they'll be beautiful in person.

12. SILVERCOINSSHOW

SILVERCOINSSHOW New Member

Where are my horses?? :/ I have ordered them from Germany in the first day these were released.
    Can't wait to see them... Thanks you Stark for photos.

13. chrissilver

You guys in the US might have to wait longer than us folks in the UK hehe, next week mine should be here. :)

14. silverzman

silverzman Active Member Silver Stacker

Sold out in Germany? Any retailers still selling them?

15. barsenault

16. chrissilver

He has some more left? damn. If I didn't have any kooks on order or was saving for the Lunars, I might have bought more :lol:

btw barsenault, I am still waiting for PayPal funds to be uploaded, I hope it doesn't take until Monday :S

17. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Thanks guys (and girls if there is any :) ) for nice words about my photos. :D Guess it mainly depends on the device (resolution) / size of the picture (enlarged) you are looking them. :)

I will try to upload some new ones tomorrow unless someone with better photography skills and calmer hands would do this before me. :)

Next purchase is one or two tubes, although I'm considering buying "box" for them.

Those in US that are worried about getting them. Don't worry. :) Maybe they are "stuck" at your customs.

I hope a little that would got them yesterday, but that is fine anyway.

Can't wait for "official" PM selling to begins and next coin.
    And of course your opinions folks. :)
    I'm quite sure that those who were saying they are ugly will change their minds. If not I will be maybe interested to purchase some when are still cheap. ;)

18. wsd_collector

wsd_collector New Member

They're being shipped in batches. My batch is scheduled to ship this coming week (June 28th).

19. wsd_collector

wsd_collector New Member

I don't get it, you were complaining about me somehow not honouring my deal that I posted on this forum, even though other members have come out and said they got the deal that I said I would provide...but have yet to back this up or even reply to my post.

Yet you find $58 a piece to be a good deal?

20. barsenault