now its time.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Silvercross, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

I'm not going to get into a why and why not on the subject of buying silver but today I'm going to start buying.

I reckoned others to do so as well.

Good luck

2. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Easy. Cos there's more people who are getting depressed and are not buying.

I personally feel the bottom isn't in unless it starts scaring the pants off people.

3. AGmagic

AGmagic New Member

There were threads like these that popped up from time to time when silver hit below 30, then again at 27, and again at 26, again at 24, again at 22, and looks like again at 21...

And guess what? There will be threads like these that pop up when it hits the 'teens:rolleyes:

Not trying to be all negative, I like silver, I wouldn't be here otherwise, I'm not saying I know what the future holds, but theres no reason to post up stuff like this, every time it drops.

4. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

You will find that I'm not one that posts random topics and people that do no me would be interested to know when I am going to buy or sell.

I've been on this forum for quiet a while and stay clear of the banter but for me now its time to buy and I'd expect to sell again within 24 months.

I've placed a large order with the Perth mint to kick start things along.

I wish everyone luck on picking the bottom and selling at the top or even those who stack but I'm a buy and sell person that dose this for fiat.

5. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

Geee you seem to speak so good engrish. I reckoned* we all must listen to this one

*advice is only personal opinion, please speak to your registered financial advisor(lol) before making any decisions

6. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

Yes I seem to have problems with my new android at times.
    Thank you for pointing this out.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It's quite normal for people to have bad grammar, those who speak English as a second language for example

8. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Or if they had a significant learning disadvantage.

Such as attending an Australian school.

9. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thanks Silvercross, let me know when you sell and we'll do another f2f. :)

10. mightymatt

mightymatt Active Member

Good on you Silvercross. Its better to see a post like this than the ones that sound like people are about to jump of a bridge...lol

11. Silvercross

Silvercross Member

Ok it's a little hard to give all my reasons but I will give you a few of my thoughts to why it's time.
    Silver at this point has falling around 55% since it's highs in April 2011and this would be comparable to its fall from grace in the 2008 crash but this then set it up for its rally to again hit its highs and I can see it doing something vary similar .
    Also the price of silver is so low it makes its ratio at a three year high.
    Also the commercial traders and banks have positioned themselves in such a way that they could only be expecting a price rise. Why you ask !
    The COT report shows that they are net short 5000 contracts, one of the shortest I can recall and remember that on six months ago it was 50, 000.

After today's market reports coming out of America I've never been more sure than I am now and the reasons I've listed above are only a couple of very solid reasons that I have.

12. greyman68

greyman68 New Member

I am buying more while the gettin" is good.

13. Geeze guyz,
    Bit rough hangin the proverbial on the poor ba****d for his grammer an dikshun.
    English is not my first language either and many have laid aspersions on my credibility also for poor Inglish, Unfairly IMHO.
    Now I've vented that lil diatribe.
    This post is completely pointless.
    I'll keep cost averaging in small increments. or is that imcrumants, no, that's bloody foreigners commin in, int it. :D

14. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Someone excited to buy silver...that should be encouraging to just about all stackers. I support it. I bought 30 oz at less than $1 premium last Friday at the close of the day (free shipping and no tax). That was a good deal that I found difficult to pass up. There may be better deals coming up in the next few weeks if or when the price drops several more dollars.....that's good by me....I will buy even more ounces.

All of this is far better than the $34.00 spot that was in place when I first became aware of the trouble with fiat and the benefits of pm's.

I'm hoping silver comes way down because it means great oppoprtunity to buy for me and many others.

15. greyman68

greyman68 New Member

anyone wants to sell, let me know, just purchased 60 ounces in rounds :)

16. JoelAG

JoelAG New Member

I bought today too. I've been buying in small increments as it's been going down.

17. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

JoealAG, probably the best tactic. :) Nobody knows is this the end of falling or only the beginning (of falling for longer time period). ;)

18. Makro

Makro New Member

I felt it was a good buy when I did at 24ish...I am just drawn to the shiny objects...
    tomorrow am ill go grab some more. I must add I never seem to find these $1 over spot dealers. even the net sites got premiums and sometimes shipping. but seriously why the concern? we all know it has to go back up

19. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

They're not all that easy to find especially on the better quality stuff. Do you buy exclusively from dealers in Canada?

20. silvertongue

silvertongue Member Silver Stacker

Couldn't quite believe my eyes this morning. Had to check the date... Yep, 2013... Where did the last 3 years go? Now I'm wondering, for the first time, will silver trade down to $16? Gold to $1100? Who was it who said, "One thing's for sure, we'll never see $20 silver again..." Oh look.... $20 silver.... Not really what I wanted to see...