Customisable page with spot pricing?

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Midnight Man, May 28, 2013.

1. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

I wonder if a fellow stacker may be able to share a link for something I'm looking for...

A web page (possibly an application) that'll run on Windows, that allows me to log in, and set up a page (sort of like when you log in to Google) that I can put up quite a few charts for spot pricing of gold & silver, currency indexes and the like.

I'm not looking for new headlines and so forth - just a single, "at a glance" resource where I can look at all the relevant pricing I want to look at.

The charts across the top of this forum are useful, but there's only 2 of them, and they tend not to refresh often enough. I've tried both K-Cast apps (both desktop and windows), and they tend to get buried, and/or don't have enough fields to populate.

Any thoughts or suggestions will be most welcome, with many thanks!

2. MyNamesNotBen

MyNamesNotBen New Member

yes! I have been looking for a website that does this for a while now. gold and silver price in AUD and USD, AUD/USD exchange rate, a few stocks that i'm keeping an eye on (on the ASX and foreign) stock market exchanges etc etc. Gets kinda annoying having to go on and log on to multiple websites every morning/lunch break etc.

3. Axolotl_

Axolotl_ New Member

Netvibes.com allow for assembling your own content.

4. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

Thank you very much for this tip!

Playing around with this now, and working on figuring out how to get the charts I am looking for in it, but that's half the fun ;)

5. clubman

clubman Member

netdania.com also good, but requires java.