Today I Sold !

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by errol43, Apr 3, 2013.

1. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Today for the first time in my stacking life of some 5years I SOLD.. Why? Not because I wanted to, Not because I was bailing out, But because I had no choice. Money was required for an urgent legal matter.

What did I sell..Some of my first years pile.. 200 x 66 rounds fifties for the grand sum of $2000.

It is a bad time to sell but what can one do when your family needs you.

It's a strange thing in life, you can never pick the time when misfortune hits.

Anyway to all you true stackers, the first time is the hardest but I must admit I did feel good selling $100 worth of fiat for $2k.

Who said silver is not money?

Regards Errol 43

2. spika

spika New Member

Good to hear you were able to help your family out. :)
    So many other people wouldnt be able to because they would have just spent the $ on a tv or similar consumable item.

3. Dabloodymess

Dabloodymess Active Member

I know the feeling errol... it can be tough. You will have it all back again + more in no time :)

4. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

Well doen errol, it is a sinking feeling realising that you need to sell. I sold most of mine some time ago and am trying to rebuild.
    The funny thing is it seems that you always need to sell when the price is down.