Constitution Halts Sheriff

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by hihosilver, Mar 18, 2013.

1. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

I just think this bloke is fantastic ! finally someone is sticking up for the common person :cool:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mspzKgDoWGI[/youtube]

2. Ozboy

Ozboy Active Member

That slamming sound is all the loopholes leading to justice being slammed shut.

3. Ross

Ross New Member Silver Stacker

Seeing that reminded me of this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuyG2dRcb2o[/youtube]

4. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

as I said above, this type of civil action is absolutely fantastic ! :cool: these types of videos should be shown at local town hall meetings, community centres even out in the bush where banks have bullied farmers off their lands. Education is the key. We are conditioned from an early age not ask the appropriate questions, toe the line of status quo, especially in these types of unsettling situations. You can once again clearly see in this video that the coppers are put in a situation that, not even they, know what to do?

What I really hate is the way these heavies intimidate to gain entry to line their own pockets via commisions. Luckily enough this time in Essex, England there was a very tall knowledgeable Liverpoolian scouser :p there however, can you imagine a single parent?? :/ with no back up??? I reckon everyone on this forum should forward this type of video to people who they think may need to know how to handle this type of situation if call upon. Note: obviously in different countries there are different civil laws but in the end I"m sure they are similar if you are reading this from a Commonwealth country or a country which was part of the commonwealth such as like the Republic of Ireland, and the history of how the law was set up in the first instance years ago.