The Royal Silver Club carry on from a while ago.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Lurkalot, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Lurkalot

Lurkalot New Member

Forgive me for asking, but what was the final outcome of that Royal Silver Club carry on from last year...or was it even the year before?

I remember a few folk from this forum having trouble getting back their money, and some of their coins not turning up etc. One chap in particular (was it 'Dusty'? - I may be wrong) was having serious problems recovering a substantial amount of dosh. Somebody even had legal people looking in to it all.

What was the eventual outcome, does anyone know?

2. Boyo

Boyo Active Member Silver Stacker

Yes + 1 to that question
    Unfortunately the thread got binned because it became another bone of contention. I am particularly interested in the fate of"Brian of the many promises "

It was mooted he was using the coin minting as a way of plugging his new technology for purifying silver.

Edit to add: it was Dusty..perhaps you could send him a PM and get an update?

3. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

He got a full refund but lost a bit on the exchange rate

4. madcowinc

madcowinc Member

Thanks for the info!

5. stellaconcepts

stellaconcepts New Member

Can someone fill me in on this issue? I promoted these on my channel and obviously if something has gone wrong I'd like to know... Was this a once off? I was able to get my silver bond money back when I asked to exit.... not so for everyone?

6. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

7. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

8. stellaconcepts

Sorry, don't mean to be lazy (but I am) one of those threads was 12 pages...
    I presume there was an issue with getting money back... so simply:

1. What was the end result - did everyone get their cash back?
    2. Are those that are still in the program still getting their coins every month?

Cheers

9. Boyo

Boyo Active Member Silver Stacker

That's a bit harsh.. I ,for one, don't even own an armchair :D

10. Lurkalot

Lurkalot New Member

Hotel 46

It can sometimes be difficult on a forum such as this one to know how serious or tongue in cheek a posting is intended to be. I'm a peace loving, easy going guy. I write the following in a laid back (in an armchair if you like) kind of way.

It's got nothing at all to do with letting sleeping dogs lie, opening old wounds, or armchair laziness. If we all adopted your suggested approach on this forum then nothing new would ever be written about or even discussed ever again, as we would all just 'do a search'.

My post was nothing more than an interest in the latest state of play. The posting also might prompt those who do hold any latest information on the subject matter to come forward, respond, and share that information.

11. stellaconcepts

Thanks guys.

12. Kawa

Kawa New Member

I agree.

RSC was/is a cluster fuck.

13. scone

scone Active Member Silver Stacker

I'm game to put my hand up in public

The longest order of mine is 10 Macaws ordered and paid for on Fri 25/05/2012
    Haven't received any Anaconda's yet either

This should not be put to bed, some of us are still waiting and have been since before the other posts were written :mad:

14. volrathy

volrathy Active Member

dodge so basically they have spun a bunch of BS to bullion baron to save face

15. dross

dross Active Member

He always does,

Slick as bat shit, needs to be when your promising the world & delivering nothing month in & month out.

16. Kawa

Kawa New Member

Watched this slow slaughter pan out last year .I learnt alot about SS last year when looking at this cluster faarck unfold.

It was a disgrace.

17. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Makes COMEX paper look a whole lot better to me. :lol:

[​IMG]

18. jcz1

jcz1 Member

Maggie is still waiting on a ton of anacondas from last June that she ordered for us in the states. Almost a year now. Don't believe me, please ask her.

19. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Only going to make this one post on the subject as this thread does not need to go the way of the two previous threads.

My opinion is that Brian and the truth are rarely acquainted with each other.

"Yes, it is true that we were delayed with refunds beginning May of 2012, as one irate Australian customer frightened other Members into asking for refunds as he flamed us on the Silver Stackers forum to such an extent that the moderators closed his posts, only to have him continue his rants on YouTube, other forums, and other threads on the same forum. Only reluctantly and only when asked directly by other Silver Stackers did he admit that yes, he had received his refund. After that, his credibility was called into question."

5-6 False statements by Brian in just a few sentences. 1. Dusty only told the truth without flaming. 2. The thread was closed due to other posters, not Dusty. 3. Dusty was not the one posting on youtube videos. 4. Dusty posted the refund information very quickly. 5. No one (that I can recall) called Dusty's credibility into question. 6. Also, I believe Dusty made his refund request in June, not May. So, he could not have been the cause of the cash flow crunch that started in May. Someone else can verify that fact if they want to research the old threads.

"All Members will be brought up-to-date by January."

I will let the members speak for themselves, but I have been told otherwise.

"If people would write to us using their Royal Silver Company store account, then our English-speaking customer service rep will see their mail and respond quickly"

Not sure when the English speaking person was hired, but last year, Brian was constantly using the lack of such a person as his reason for not responding to emails. None of the emails I sent directly through the web site were responded to.

The truth about what happened came out last year. RSC spent part of last year trying to get a contract with the Bolivian government regarding zine processing. So RSC was busy processing zinc instead of making coins. It appears that RSC was sucessful in getting the contract. But during this time period, Brian was telling people the coins could not be manufactured because broken parts, etc., etc. etc.

Look at what Brian claims he has done and what SS members claim he has done and draw your own conclusions.

20. Kawa

Kawa New Member

I got berated at the time for chiming in previously .The old saying "Sleep with Dogs get Fleas"

I buy only off one forum sponsor here and quite a few members.

However lets get's fuckin serious and acknowledge that SS did not handle this cluster farck well at all.