The Economic Collapse?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Cind3r, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Cind3r

Cind3r Active Member Silver Stacker

[vent]

Something that has been on my mind for a while now.

If all of the money creation is controled by a 'few' and the economic system is based on mone/trades ect., do you think that the 'few' in control will actualy let the economic system collapse?
    'They' only rule because they have us to rule and the central control of that rule is money.

The collapse in the 30's was a liquid cash flow problem caused by the link to gold (and other things). Now we arnt linked to gold. Do you think 'they' may just reset the debt clock back to $0 instead of loosing power as everyone thinks will happen if the economic system collapses? Phrases like 'wealth transfer' sound great and are in my best intrest but im not confident that the corrupt system that we are all stuck in will let it happen.

Food for thought

[/vent]

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm pretty much expecting this scenario with a gold link to the new reserve currency which will allow them to decouple in a few decades and do the whole thing again. Of course since 'they' will own most of the gold and real assets it will just be an accounting exercise for them. Not so much the rest of us.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

The anti human scum stand to gain massively if things collapse, that's one reason why it's inevitable in my opinion.

4. Henry Wartooth

Henry Wartooth New Member

Widespread war is inevitable at this point IMHO.

5. Melty

Melty New Member Silver Stacker

This is the question I have pondered for quite some time now.

If TPTB are in control then they can keep the game going infinitely? If it is a cluster f#%k of greed then we all go down together?

Here is one thing to think about. The banking families try and keep marrying and the money within the family, right? If so then there is a issue of retardation occurring within their own bloodline that gets worse with each generation. Thus, this is why things are the way they are.

If the story of Adam and Eve is true then we are all retarded. Noah = double retarded.

If they lose control then chaos ensues. Then comes the order.

If they are in control then they will probably want some more war to keep the racket going.

Ever hear of the Georgia Guide-stones? Google it. They want the population under 500 million.

6. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

I'm pessimistic but can't believe anyone can control the situation.
    It's too complex

.Blaming THEM is too easy.

7. Cind3r

Cind3r Active Member Silver Stacker

also is too easy

Makes sence lol they may be running out of combos lol

If the economic system is just a form of control then physical metal could also be a type of control, just like the matrix and the oracle

8. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If TPTB watched the movie Tropic Thunder, they would realise that it's never a good idea to go full retard. That and to idolise Les Grossman

9. W0LFMAN

W0LFMAN New Member

Extension of Human life, cheap energy and turning the blind eye on placing debt on our children and future Generations is what I think the last few decides has handed to us.

Extension of Life is understandable with science pushing the boundary of biochemical knowledge all the time.

Cheaper Energy is understandable with computers improving efficiently and logistics of transporting that energy.

However, A generation not paying its debt and leaving it for the next in my mind, is what makes me ashamed and upset of what we all have become.

I'm silently confident that the maggots and worms of today, hidden behind false media will be found and remembered by an ideal future generation of Bio-tech humanity, Recording and achieving human history into a collective library database used for preventing mistakes like today from happening again.
    Today's Leaders are fragile in the seven deadly sins and will only become a memory and a bed time story for the future generation,

"Corruption and Greed, fragility of 21st century".

My 2 cents.