World Financial Crisis Over ?

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by errol43, Jan 3, 2013.

1. renovator

renovator Well-Known Member

:lol:

2. Auspm

Auspm New Member

I'm the first person to say :

1 - Think for yourself and
    2 - If you're not comfortable in silver, get out.

I've never been here telling people to take loans and buy into silver, in fact, I'm a very staunch advocate against it.

I also am on record for telling people to stick to the basics and understand why they're getting into Silver in the first place.

Far too many stackers around here look at Silver as just another commodities investment play without appreciation of the fundamentals.

I talk MOST about the fundamentals here (even in the face of much white noise).

Christ, who was the loudest and most staunch protestor here during the Dragon frenzy?

I think you misconstrue my stance on such things RM, or perhaps are looking to undermine my point with a hypocritical play?

I only offer the facts of the matter, it's up to you and anyone else to make your own investment choices.

3. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I doubt it.

Firstly, we are not in the same era as the Howard years.

Secondly, our Total National Debt imo is what is far more important.

Total National Debt: $ 4,791,192,169,749 / 23,129,825 = $207,143 per Capita

IMO, thats a far more realistic figure for basing the health of our economy because
    it includes all debt of both Gov't, Private and Public.

Just our Housing Debt alone is $ 1,275,115,647,116

http://www.australiandebtclock.com.au/

When countries are all focusing on QE to see which currency will reach the bottom first
    then we will really see some fun and games for the little Aussie Bleeder.
    I expect the YEN to be the first in spectacular fashion.

Below is some stats showing the devalueing of 158 currencies compared to Gold over the last 12mths.

http://goldsilver.com/article/race-to-debase-2012-fiat-currencies-vs-gold-and-silver/

You currently have the Swiss in a currency war with the Sterling.
    As various nations currencies become more debased, they will be looking at a flight to safety,
    including Gold and Silver. The AUD will be well and truly on their watchlist.
    Problem for us while all this is taking shape, our dollar will increase unless Stevens does the
    unthinkable and increases interest rates. Higher dollar means we become less competitive
    as our exports shrink. Now if a major trading partner such as Japan or China were hit for a six
    we will be one of the first countries to feel the pain and very quickly. Of course the other
    way would be to devalue our currency.

I cannot see any other way out of this folly.
    IMO, its not a matter of if, its a matter of when.

Don't think resources will save us.
    More and more is being owned by China.
    Yeah sure, they will invest, but at what cost?

And thats the good news. :D

Cheers markcoinoz

4. Auspm

Auspm New Member

What are you talking about you crazy old bastard?

99.9% of wealthy people? Oh, you speak for them now do you? In their illustrious company are you?

You spout endless bullshit here constantly, never provide anything to back your outlandish claims and always assume your own experience is the be all and end all of all debate.

How anyone can take your idiocy with anything but the greatest amusement is beyond me. You're in your own little bubble, which is apt considering your investment poison choice.

I just hope fucking idiots like you don't lure too many suckers into the Ponzi before it comes crashing down around your ears before it's all done.

5. renovator

No i dont know them what sort of idiotic question is that ..OK do your self a favour next time your at the pub or coffee shop or better still ask business owners if they know him . I know what the answer will be 99.9% of the time . Your lack of commonsense is amazing .

As usual no answer its par for the course with you . You have nothing but empty rhetoric gained from too much time on the internet .

It was a far question but you wont answer because you have NFI & wont incriminate yourself by providing such answers ..

Time is the best medicine for you & over time you have been WRONG 100 % of the time for 3 years even a broken clock is correct sometimes . :lol:

6. Auspm

Auspm New Member

One of the 'actions' I don't undertake to invoke change is to have a good relationship with the local businesses that service my community

Oh wait, yes I do.

Business people will know many things that either you or I don't know. How can you possibly assume who knows what?

Look you stupid fuck, I have very little time to pander to your self righteous ego.

You're a fucking property investor that rode a government subsidised and endorsed bubble to prosperity. You know your own market well, but that's about where your intellectual knowledge ends.

You STILL think that 'change' in society stems from outmoded ideas that haven't worked for decades

You can't even be bothered to listen to history or people with proven credentials stating your analysis is bullshit.

You champion the liars, industry pundits and economic commentators that back the bubble market ideal.

You WILL be shown that you were wrong in the fullness of time idiot, the only tragic circumstance is 1, people won't be able to see you fall on your own sword and 2, when it all goes to shit you won't be anywhere to be seen.

The GOOD thing about the garbage you spew out is that the internet archive will present page after page of your industry propaganda as case studies into the madness of the masses and how god damn stupid people can be in their assumptions.

History has already played out this game time after time you moron and if you didn't have your head shoved so far up your arse to stop and take a look, you'd see the tsunami that moving internationally and about to crash on these shores.

YOU seek to pull as many fools into the ponzi market as you can so you have a back door.

I'm warning them off getting involved.

7. renovator

^^^^ & STILL NO ANSWER :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just another abusive name calling tirade .. Why didnt you just say "I dont know " because thats the truth

8. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just to distract a little from the topic.... this ^^^ is common place on this forum when talking PM's too..... IMO.

I suppose everyone is optimistic when it comes to their own self interest..... optimistic bias... :)

9. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

If you two are done shitting all over threads on this forum, let me know - otherwise you can both take an enforced break. Sick of it guys.

Don't need any long winded PMs - just walk away for a bit.

10. Auspm

Auspm New Member

I'm ignoring you Reno for a reason.

Not because I can't answer the question, but because you're a fkn idiot.

You have no credibility in any debate here and I cannot be bothered trying to prove myself to morons like you because quite frankly, I damn well don't need to.

Scramble back to the PI sub forum where you belong cockroach, I'm done wasting my electrons on you.

11. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Anyone ?

[​IMG]
    Source:

12. Auspm

Auspm New Member

Your choice.

I've stayed out of the PI forum where he likes to poke sticks to avoid this shit.

He's gotten bored and brought it out here instead.

If you want to slap the ban hammer on for responding to provokation, that's your call mate.

I've no time, patience or inclination to remain polite with arrogance piece of crap property investors.

This is a silver stacking forum, not Sommersoft.

13. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

to whom it may concern

[​IMG]

14. renovator

Its a bit hard not to repond when someones calling me all the names under the sun ......point taken. & for the record ive never sent gp a long winded pm

15. registered nutcase

registered nutcase New Member

16. renovator

Now im bored. Thats why i became self employed ...damn bosses :p:

So anyway ..... For those that think the oz economy will implode can you give me a time frame & what you think the reasons will be ?.

I wont respond just quietly read your replies ......if you believe that you will believe anything :lol:

17. nonrecourse

nonrecourse Well-Known Member

I agree with both Auspm and renovator :D I believe like Auspm that the world economy is F#cked and I also believe like renovator you gotta put your backside against a wall and work your little ass off to prepare for the worst. I have been doing that for 5 years. Its going to take me another 10 years to totally pi$$ off the banksters.

Kind Regards
    non recourse

18. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I admit to being an amateur when it comes to global finance, but would I be correct in assuming that in the event of a stock market crash in the USA that our markets would be dragged down with it? As roughly 80% of Australian superannuation in invested in global stocks then I would think that a crash of the US or a large European stock market would actually hit Australia's economy very hard. I saw how much super people lost in 2007, if everyone here lost their super and mom and pop investors lost the value of their shares I can't see Australia having a rosy future.

19. hiho

hiho Active Member Silver Stacker

wow another one suspended, lots of chest beaters and hot air around lately :rolleyes:

20. valuecreator

valuecreator Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You're spot on. It's just very hard to accept for some people...