Keiser Report Episode 370

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Emanance, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Emanance

Emanance Guest

Great interview with Jan Skoyles on Gold in the second part of the show.

"In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert ask, "who knows what evil lurks in the heart of the global financial system?" And find the answer is that "the Shadow banking system knows!" The shadow banking system has grown to $67 trillion and has the power to cloud men's minds so they cannot see the fraud. In the second half, Max Keiser talks to Jan Skoyles of the Real Asset Company about clients wanting to park their gold in Singapore and about what is happening in the gold market in China."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XliTvxqTtsE[/youtube]

2. Auspm

Auspm New Member

Max makes me laugh. He mixes the inconvenient truth with satirical showmanship. Sticking it to the banksters whilst putting on a show.

He's over the top and cheesy, but that's half the charm I think.

But it's good to see he's still passionate about exposing the corruption, most others would just roll over and join the party and hope no one notices.

3. Henry Wartooth

Henry Wartooth New Member

Max Keiser is great. He can be animated but, also does great serious interviews.

4. Auspm

Auspm New Member

Tends to be a bit overbearing at times though. Similar to Peter Schiff. Very passionate and very knowledgable about the subject matter, but has a tendancy to talk over 'guests' when he disagrees or what's to reinforce his own point.

I guess it's just a learned behaviour from dealing with the MSM where they always throw you against 3 or 4 hand picked 'experts' to contradict everything you say and you literally do have to be a little overbearing just to get your word in.

If we're talking about good interviewers, I tend to prefer RT news or Capital Account, or podcasters like Kerry Lutz who will basically open the floor and let you have your say uninterrupted, then respond with either a confirmation or counter point to discuss.

5. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Wow...you can nearly see the strings Stacey is using to manipulate Max these days :(

He's becoming more zombie-like

pretty sooon she'll have to shove her fist up inside him like an Elmo doll.

6. Auspm

Auspm New Member

She doesn't need that bud. She controls max just fine with this :

[​IMG]

;)

7. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

Geez Maxi is looking like he's been on the hard liquor...... His face is all blown up and he's looking older....Easy to do when you know as much as he does I would think....soooo much stress!

And there's no doubt about it.....We are living in a seriously dangerous world being run by these banksters.

8. Emanance

Emanance Guest

I hold a lot of respect for Max & Stacey for the shear fact they have woken a hell of a lot of people up. He maybe a little sensationalist at times, but who am I to judge, cause really who on God's green Earth has ever seen an economic apocalypse the scale we are about to see unfold.

9. Bluefoxx

Bluefoxx New Member

Peter Schiffreport overbearing ?? No way. Keiser, certainly. But Schiff is a cool-headed, no nonsense man who sticks to the facts...minus the amateur dramatics...

10. Henry Wartooth

Henry Wartooth New Member

There's an old video of Max from 1987 on Youtube and his personality was the same then as he is now. I think it's just the way he is :D

11. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Too much printing. I love Keiser's joke with the printer...

Recently the 3D printers gained spotlight. So I thought: why not print gold? (Too bad that isn't possible, but with that recently discovered gold-producing bacteria, we might be able to print gold in the 22nd century... or later in the future...).