Spirit Channelings on Lightworkers.org say Gold backed currency

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Redfawn, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Redfawn

Redfawn New Member

Hi Everybody that takes a moment to read this.
    Although I'm a newbie here.

I can say I have been keeping in touch with Spirit communication. Over many years

The strong message from Spirit, I have been seeing on this site is that the Gold standard for currency is returning.

I give no guarantees, the old paradigm is being dismantled and the old perpetrators (such as the banks) will eventually be put on trial.

I state this as a service to those who have the courage to be themselves, trust themselves, trust their Intuition and come from a place of Love.

2. Redfawn

Redfawn New Member

I have seen a lot of good folks who would benefit if they wanted to.

So tune into your heart. Take a chance if it feels right.

We need to trust ourselves.

3. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

seen a medium years ago 2006 i think it was said they seen gold in my future and i would marry the girl i was with, girls is long gone , but still have a piece of gold left, i am sure they mean well but just not for me the future seeing stuff.

but all for love and trusting ones self :)

4. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Each to their own I say. I saw some spirits yesterday, came right out of my turbo 500 still at 95%, I got in touch with them again tonight, tho at a much reduced level of malevolence. :lol:

That aside I do agree with trusting ones own intuition, there are a lot of folk around with a feeling of unease that they just cant place a finger on as to why. It's like a tension in the air you can feel before a big electrical storm here in the tropics.

Somethings going to pop soon and while most can sense something is not right nearly all dont have a clue as to what.