Electricity Prices to Rise! Turn the Lights out Campbell.Can do Honey!

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by errol43, Nov 5, 2012.

1. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

At least Qld doesn't have an unfunded superannuation debt like NSW, Vic, SA and Tasmania..Thanks to Joe and the continuation of the QDIC. He (Campbell) at least didn't inherit a broken down superannuation scheme.

Qld and the Federal government(future fund to give Public Servants security, Peter Costello knows what it is all about) are the only ones that have enough investments to cover future super payouts.

Come on Jonesy, Look at the big picture, and stop pushing that blue wheelbarrow. :)

Regards Errol 43

2. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

Before making you voice heard by voting, find out first just who the elected representatives work for. ;)

Our beloved government have completely restructured themselves as corporate entity (back in the 1930's) and masquerade around as the real deal; as a government operating in our best interest ever since.

They have taken the liberty to rename themselves by stealth in a way that sounds like our government, then have us bound up in contracts of adhesion under contract law as a corporate entity would do and in doing so strip away our liberty.

While all the time we thought they were our government, working for us and bound to the contract we have with them as under The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1900.

It appears this is not the case (unless we hold them to account) and have got us spending inordinate amounts of time arguing amongst ourselves over what entitlement you may get with one party and what you may get with the other.

To conquer (enslave) is to divide.

We are hopping mad all over the place like at a football match slandering one team over another in an endless loop of argument. The media airwaves adding to the game being played and we are completely falling for it to the detriment of us as individuals, our families, community and our future.

We can all see and feel the changes being imposed on us incrementally an all areas of running our lives over the years. Lately it seems like its going expediential with absolute nonsense going on in parliament with debates in matters that are for the private, statutes and statutes to ad nausea being generated at the sausage factory being force fed to us, the signing of UN treatys that impose on all aussies.

Check this link out:

http://truth-now.net/call1.htm

It shows a way we can determine just who a candidate works for before we cast a vote. Wether they work for the corporation or for us, as our self funded government.

The pdf download is educational for us people so we know the correct terms our government should be using, else they are not government.

There are many other clear workflow type diagrams that validate just who these entities are if questioned correctly on this site.

3. petey

petey Active Member Silver Stacker

I'm sure you will need a license (tax) for that in time. They'll be taxing all rainwater harvesting before long.

4. MacAg

MacAg Member

5. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I saw the abject mess that Labor left NSW in, I see nothing but corruption around that party at both state and federal levels so yes, I am biased against Labor. I don't think the libs are substantially better but the big plus for them is that their parliamentarians are their own people, whereas Labor MP's are to a man (and woman) Ex shop stewards and ACTU revolving door career thugs that are in their positions as payoffs for being ACTU bullies.

Campbell has been handed a platter full of hell, he is cutting expenses to try and pull the state back into some kind of fiscal health. But of course the punters say that they want this too, until it actually happens. The choice is either let him do his job and reign on the costs, or go back to the Labor organised crime syndicate and have all of the handouts and dead wood jobs kept until one day you wake up and there is no money to pay a single public servant in the state.

6. honey stacker

honey stacker New Member Silver Stacker

I don't see why we don't just have Solar Candles in N.T. and Wave Energy in S.A. and various other free energy systems around the country. Once paid off a small amount of charge would go to maintenance and wages and possibly we could export the rest to relieve all Australians of power fees. Makes sence right?

If our public servants really worked for and cared about us they could make this happen quite easily I'm sure.