Friday Night Hypothetical: If you could take out any country now.

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by southerncross, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Rubbing Elbows

Rubbing Elbows Active Member

Before blowing up any country, I would send all the greens and green voters on a free paid trip to.........the Vatican City, because I'm such a tight arse, I chose the Vatican City on the assumption I would be the one paying for the bomb, may as well blow up the smallest country, thus only needing a small bomb......... not excluding any of the other obvious reasons.

2. hussman

hussman Member

Nuke Antarctica, Now we'll see some real sea level rises which this carbon tax can fix :p

3. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

By the way, I didn't "Thank you" because I agreed with your comment. I thanked you because your comment is so polarising and typifies one camp's extreme mind set. Comments like yours do wonders for highlighting the dangerous mind sets "out there". :) Thanks again.

4. lucky luke

I'm pretty sure the "west" is already doing it's utmost in that regard. CNN to China is today's Admiral Perry to Japan. :)

5. lucky luke

:rolleyes: or maybe support initiatives like the NATO vs Serbia (for Kosovo), NATO vs Libya, the "Coalition of the Willing" vs Iraq. Yes, Aust could do so much more for peace in the world. :rolleyes: (Facetious smiley lacking).