Please if you have time watch this :)

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Ghost Story, Sep 4, 2012.

1. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

Seconded. This was as bad as the second Zietgeist - rallying movies for hippies if ever I've seen them. Utterly devoid of fact with massively flawed arguments and utter bollocks thrown in for good measure. Stoners watch this, realise they are too off their faces to seperate the factual informative stuff from the crap... and end up going to watch David Icke public speaking.

I truly believe that some alternative doco's like this have something good in them, just 90% of the time its a crock to sell you something, Zietgeist 2 being a prime example for that utopian fantasy - was it the Venus Project? Wonder how many hippies or 'socially conscious' pseudo intellectuals gave money to that nutjob.

Get real people.

2. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

Lol, perhaps you should research a little further rather than embarrass yourself with such a comment. But I do hear you, the technology may struggle to charge the old brick phones, so my suggestion is that you perhaps should upgrade to an iPhone or something that was made in the current century.

3. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

Lol, he calls himself the "Rythym Doctor" and bags hippies in the same breath. Sorry, don't mean to get personal, but such strong opinions have no foundation. You state, "What I believe". Does it really matter what you believe? Who are you? What is your background? What research have you conducted? Point me to a whitepaper that you have written? What is your alternative belief? What are you actually criticising?

4. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

Turn it up? Lol. I haven't heard that term since my great grandfather passed away. But in all seriousness, if you want a ride in a rocket ship, call Telsa if you have the coin to reserve yourself a seat. Brainwashing only occurs when you turn on the nightly news, presuming there is a brain present to be washed in the first instance. Now don't get me wrong as this is not directly projected at you.

5. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

["Silver, the new rare earth !" tozak 2011
    "My only enemy is the ill-informed !" tozak 2012]

Who is tozak? Sounds like an ET to me.. lol

6. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There's already enough embarrassment in the perpetual motion community why not do some research!

7. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

Your argument sounds familiar. Or should I say your statement sounds familiar. It lacks substance, fact, evidence, etc etc. I'm keen to hear opposing opinions, so long as they are not cryptic "trust me, I know" responses. Describe the embarrassment you refer to? What's your "debunk" theory?

8. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

suddenly a wild troll appears

9. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Cloaked with tinfoil.

[​IMG]

10. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

Now that's a little personal isn't it? What is your definition of a troll aside from what stares back at you in the mirror each morning?

11. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

Willrocks what? Lol. Ever see the TV show called Tool Time? It's a classic but it comes to mind for some reason when I see your post.

12. sky.pirate

sky.pirate New Member

It's late and I'm tired, so I'll leave my response to the video clip until tomorrow.

But could we please stop with the ad hominem attacks. If you don't like someone's response, refute their argument/challenge their viewpoint or ask for clarification.

13. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

Hear, hear...

14. Tabbitt

Tabbitt New Member

Wot I don't understand is, if jp morgan and the fed and the other coyotes, manipulate, the gold and silver markets now, why won't the do it when the fiat currencies collapse?
    They appear to be big enough to just do what they want, and if this is so then buying gold and silver is a waste of time!

15. RhythmDoctor

RhythmDoctor Active Member

It's nice to throw questions at someone as a challenge hey? But I'll answer them.

I'm criticising the ridiculous nature of the doco... its poorly researched and paints fiction as fact in a lot of ways.

I have strong beliefs, living around a lot of hippies in my suburb I've found some to have beautiful and well respected opinions and beliefs, but have also found the dole bludging plastic 'alternative' folk to be imbeciles, jumping onto the Kony issue like it was straight up fact, and every other hairbrained scheme that was drawn up by some 'fundraiser' who channels the cash 80% to themselves in 'administrative costs'.

So you'd like me to point you to a whitepaper would you? It's a known fact that people do not produce these individually, but as parts of a group or taskforce alloted the task by TPTB.

In the last 10 years, I was part of a government taskforce in the UK to produce a whitepaper on disability service reform - and was one of the contributing members and policywriters for the Valuing People White Paper, and the subsequent follow-up reviews (Valuing People Now - the 5 year review amongst others), alongside assisting to make self directed support and individualised support budgets a reality by working as a policywriter with both the InControl scheme and various UK disability organisations and lobby groups. I'd say I know a thing or two about that, so don't patronise me with baiting comments.

As for my name, its a random choice, given that I'm a drummer in a number of bands, not a 'hippie' choice at all. As it happens, I've had those plastic hippies I referred to earlier challenge me as a blood drinking, child sacrificing devil-worshipper due to watching David Icke and others' 'work'. Nothing more than the ravings of a madman, and harmful to people who actually contribute to society.

I'm all for respecting opinions, and said my piece, my background was irrelevant until challenged.

Thanks for challenging it though, bet you didn't expect that did you? Reading back through the posts though, it seems your just baiting everyone, rather than using the site's various opinions as a springboard for debate and thus education. Shame that.

16. Guest

Guest Guest

You'd have to be a flaming idiot who's very naive to beleive everything in these type of films. If your not a flaming moron you can take away some good ideas from these 'out there' doco's.

17. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

Interesting point. There's evidence circulating to suggest that a new currency is on it's way. An electronic currency. Surely the manipulation will eventually come to an end as industrial demand for silver and the other metals continue to compound. One would assume this will be the catalyst for dramatically driving up spot prices. Then the paper tree will be rocked at its core.

18. lithium

lithium Member Silver Stacker

Nice response.

As an "intellectual hippy" it drives me insane being lumped in with the tin foil hat brigade and ends up in many good ideas being drowned in crap.

I think the video does bring up some interesting points. But the narration and presentation was hideous and why on earth did they have to bring aliens into it?

19. ozzanon

ozzanon New Member

I don't want to be argumentative here but you are wrong. I work for a Tier 1 global software vendor and many of my colleagues have produced individually written Whitepapers. But thank you for your lengthy response though I feel we are losing sight of the OP.

It's a video people. It offers others' opinions, some facts, and no doubt some fiction and probably even erroneous information. Take out the parts that resonate with you and forget the rest. It's that simple. It amazes me how some people, at their own confession, can be so quick to judge and offer criticism before viewing the entire video, . This in my opinion is a confession of complacency. I will end by saying that this is a damn crazy, ancient world we're living in, in an even more ancient universe. How could any of us equipped with our meager time and experience on this earth really know what is going on? Yet so many seem to be able to confirm or deny as "a matter of fact" or from an ill perceived sense of "absolute knowing". This is what makes me cringe. You don't have to be a hippie to have an open mind or sense of reasoning. So many people fear the unknown and the unfamiliar and some people embrace it. This is why you have leaders, and then you have your followers.

So, how's the spot doing today? :D

20. xALmoN

xALmoN New Member

can sumbaaaaady give me a summary of dat wideo?