no talk of PM prices lately ?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Ghost Story, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Misleading title and description.

I'll answer both.

no talk of PM prices lately ?
    There has been. You were instead paying attention to my spam.

I wonder how come male stackers vastly out number the fairer sex?
    Do you have proof of this claim? I don't recall all members expressing what gender. However, I assume this to be the case too (re: more males than females).
    Simply put, you 'men' (boys) glue the remote control for the television to your hand, then you steal the computer when you finish watching that damm television. Then you expect the lady of the house to follow your tail back to bed after you whined about a post of mine. Meanwhile, you give shyt to the female everyday when you come home from work (which is really your backyard garage) about how they watch the Bold and the Beautiful and Opera whenever you finally leave the fkn house, and also about how they check out Ebay for bargains that will help decorate the home. You then complain about the fkn colour chosen for the curtains, yet showed no motivation to help choose the colour since you were too busy checking out the Pie Lady chick that came around to your jobsite. Finally, the only peace and quiet time the lady of the house has is when you finally jump on the computer, cause even in bed you snore like a damm donkey!

I could go on, but the point was made.

BTW, I was not directly aiming at you, but rather standing up for females, You men are pigs, and trolls. :rolleyes:

2. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Oh, and just like me; you men confused the original poster with another poster and somewhere deranged a very good thread.

geewiz, I only just realized you did not create this thread (as I had inadvertently clicked on 'recent post' instead of start of thread). Oops.

Anyway, at least I answered the title, plus waffle. Thanks spandex.

3. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I am guessing you are female? :D

4. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

May break through $28.33USD today, seems to be fairly strong resistance there, but if you keep tapping eventually somethings going to break