Mike Maloney versus Greg Mannarino youtube clips?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by boneyard, Aug 1, 2012.

1. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I like both of these men but Greg takes the cake. I've got one of his books, it's superb bar the typos. He's sold less than 1000 books which is surprising, seeing they're 100% on the ball.

You can see that Mannarino is honest with a good heart.

He brings out a video 7 days a week, I always check them out

3. Ghost Story

Ghost Story Active Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gKX9TWRyfs[/youtube]

4. Jash

Jash New Member

Greg Mannarino FTW! He keeps posting videos regardless of what silver does. Mike gets painfully silent.

5. Argent47

Argent47 Member

Have to keep in mind that Gregory Mannarino is making money from each video he releases and every book he sells. Maybe he is being smart and he is simply profiting from telling us what we want to hear? Like he says: fear and greed.

6. Walbertross

Walbertross New Member

Thanks for mentioning Greg Mannarino, he provides great information that is easy to understand!

7. Walbertross

Walbertross New Member

Mike often mentions that he doesn't listen to the short term noise, this may be why he often doesn't comment when the market is down, because he believes it will eventually come up again.

8. Jash

Jash New Member

You also have to keep in mind Mike Maloney is a PM salesman, and it's in his best interest for prices to go up as it spurs on demand which makes him lots of money.

They are both on the same side and if I could make money telling people an economic storm is coming I would. That's the sensible thing to do. Both these gentlemen put a lot of time and effort into spreading the word, and to be honest, I'd rather give them a couple of bucks than to a psychopath like Mark Zuckerberg.

9. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm well entertained by Lindsey Williams, even though I find him what is sometimes referred to as a pain in the A.
    His 'elite' is just an old member of the super rich who keeps in touch with what is happening and uses Lindsey as his mouthpiece, but that is interesting in itself. A member of the super rich speaking off the record is about all I expect from him - and at least he's saying things faster these days.
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKTeIgPMmdQ[/youtube]

10. stackthesmacknz

stackthesmacknz New Member

It's not that Maloney has been quiet - it's just that he sends his most crucial info out to his customers only. He doesn't put everything he does on the internet for all to see. I've been able to watch his comments backstage at television studios, know when and what he is buying, and get his thoughts on what the market is doing, all because I bought from them a while back. They make these customer only videos every couple of weeks and they are bloody good! It's worth grabbing some shiny from them (even if it needs to be shipped international) for these updates alone. Just thought I'd add this to the conversation as it is obvious folks aren't aware of it.