Shocking Video: Cops Fire Non-Lethal Rounds at Men, Women and Children

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by thatguy, Jul 23, 2012.

1. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shoc...ethal-rounds-at-men-women-and-children_072012
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdIujr0ewPc[/youtube]
    Solution to protesters protesting increased violence against them by police - shoot them with rubber bullets and set the dogs loose. The US is one giant powder keg, once it goes off I would not like to be holding any Fiat/paper based wealth at that point in time even if silver spot was $4/oz

2. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Australia is not isolated regarding police violence. It will happen here, and it is happening here.

I have personally seen two (2) incidents of violence by the police. One in Sydney near Town Hall Station and the other Bayside of Melbourne. Not pleasant at all.

3. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Some Australian police are just thugs with badge and uniform. Unfortunately for the most part they protect their own even when a few of them are wrong.

Look at the tazer death in Sydney a few months ago, the guy was unarmed, and simply made a snide remark to a Transit Officer, who called the cops and subsequently electrocuted/murdered him with their tazers.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/death-aft...-who-died-in-sydney-named-20120320-1vh0o.html

They used to be called the "Police Service" now they are the "Police Force". They used to maintain peace in the community, now their main task is policy enforcement.

When things get bad here (and they will). I'll be avoiding cities, and crowds as much as possible, especially protests.

4. Applesmfc

Applesmfc Member Silver Stacker

Victoria Police Force changed there to Victoria Police around 10-15 years ago.

Now they educate their officers in using force as an absolute last resort.

I know the NSW Police are a lot more forceful in their philosophy.

As for the video from the OP......shocking!!

5. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

All those cops involved should get the boot with no pension or nothing .
    BUT no that want happen ,they'll all get medals & a promotion . :rolleyes:

I've said it before & I'll say it again

Revolution the only solution

[​IMG]

Luckily I have thick skin & it would have been a different story if I was there, especially the dogy ;)

6. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

These 12 Hellholes Are Examples Of What The Rest Of America Will Look Like Soon
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...-what-the-rest-of-america-will-look-like-soon
    G.O.O.D.
    The bust cycle of the boom/bust is a killer

7. Bart

Bart New Member

If that happened in Europe we wouldn't even hear about it.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

American cities in the future will be absolute hell

9. Dogmatix

Dogmatix Active Member

That's ironic as I gathered that the Victorian Police were the ones to shoot first and ask questions later. They had a few high-profile shootings within the last decade if I recall correctly.

But if what you say is true then it's a step in the right direction.

10. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Victoria Police motto is still " Uphold the Right "

11. Applesmfc

No you don't recall correctly.

One such 'high profile' shooting you may be referring to was 15yo Tyler Cassidy who armed himself with two large knives and backed police into a corner. Police tried to defuse the situation on two occassions with the use of Capsicum Spray without luck. They also attempted firing a couple of warning shots without that making any difference.

Left with a split second decision to protect themselves or not they shot as a last alternative.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...efore-tyler-shot/story-fn7x8me2-1226203245650

It's very easy to criticize those people who risk their lives on a daily basis to protect our society. But it shows an enormous lack of respect and is just irresponsible to make such allegations against those people without bothering to back your claims up with anything other than "if I recall correctly."

I wonder if your mother, father, brother, sister or child was placed in a life threatening situation and one option to protect themselves what you might encourage them to do. I doubt you'd be screaming brutality afterwards....

FWIW I'm not a cop....and I know there are rotten ones in every Police "Force", but it's just unfair to pigeon hole all police as killers and psychos. Especially when they risk their lives every day to protect yours.

12. Applesmfc

13. Dogmatix

Dogmatix Active Member

I didn't mean the recent case of the kid with knives - I was talking about older cases, but still after 2000 I think. Maybe it was in the 90's... I don't live in Victoria so my memory is vague, however what I do recall is the general feeling amongst my friends that Victoria had the most gun-happy police around.

Of course my 'feeling' and vague memory don't make it true, but I don't think I was mistaken.

14. Applesmfc

That's probably a fair reflection of the community attitude towards pre 2000 Victoria Police Force.

Big changes since then